tuscl

Embarassing night at work

Friday, February 20, 2015 4:39 AM
Last night started out great, my makeup was awesome money was good and it was overall a good night. about halfway through the night I was on song 2 of my stage set and doing my floor routine. I spun around ass naked and spread em and there sits my old neighbor. This guy has been a family friend for as long as I can remember. He bought a couple dances and was a complete gentleman about it but I was so embarrassed. The next time he comes to my parents house for dinner should be awkward lol.

15 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    That shit happens. My ATF's primary job was as an EMT in a town 65 miles away. One evening when I was sitting with her in the club there was a bachelor party going on next to us When I came back from the men's room she told me that she had talked to the groom. He too was an EMT in the town where she worked and they knew each other. He told her " I didn't see you here and you didn't see me here and I'm not going to ask you for a lap dance". I asked "Do you trust him to keep his mouth shut" and she said "Yes. I know his fiancée".
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    Yeah not the first time I've seen someone I know but def the first time I saw someone that I knew that well lol
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    He bought a couple of dances! Brilliant! Don't worry, he probably doesn't want your family to know he's an old pervert! Not that there's anything wrong with that!
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    yeah I couldn't believe he asked for a dance but I was like oh well lol
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've always wanted to run into the family friend, woman at work, etc who is dancing at a club. It would be cool to see women you know in other contexts as strippers. However, since the clubs where I live are poor, it probably won't ever happen.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    It was actually pretty wild once I knew he was not going to be a creep about it.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Dancer I dated years ago told me of one night back when she was in college and was dancing (her family didn't know she was dancing), her dad and brother came in. She didn't see them come in and was doing a tip round when she walked up behind them sitting at the bar, and when they turned around she said it was a weird delayed reaction from all three of them. She said that not a word was said, that the two of them just got up and left. Last I spoke with her about it she said that nothing was ever said (I think the old man was more worried about his wife finding out that he had been to a go go bar more that the girl was dancing there).
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    Its never like your gyno doc that comes in or an ex or someone you don't mind seeing you naked its always the person that you never want to know what you do for a living lol
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Sounds like an opportunity to have some hot, taboo sex with the guy and make those future dinners even more interesting! He got dances from you, so...
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Most most older guys that have established jobs do not want the gossip out there. I seldom if ever discuss my clubbing with anyone. I actually have run into girls outside of the club and they are also anxious to not broadcast their employment choices. It is ill mannered to discuss things other persons do without their permission so I don't without anonymity for both parties. (even here)
  • TMojo
    9 years ago
    Used to be a high school teacher in the early 90's. In the late 90's I ran into a dancer that used to be on the soccer team I coached. And then another time I ran into a dancer that failed my Spanish class. No one was awkward or embarrassed, I think. By that time, I had changed careers anyway.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I was sitting with a dancer once, and after she went on stage to perform she came back and told me an old high school teacher was in the club. She was very embarrassed. He tipped her but did not get any lap dances.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @poledancer: Just be glad that it wasn't your ex-boyfriend's father you saw. One of my son's ex-girlfriends had that happen to her at the club at which she was dancing. :)
  • 3LeggedMan
    9 years ago
    My first friend encounter happened while I was coaching youth baseball. I met the dad of a player. We just said Hi and separated. Months later he was divorced. Other times I've met coworkers. Usually I ask who they're waiting to see. Great to have a common interest.
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    Bet you blew him
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion