tuscl

Great experience last night

Friday, February 20, 2015 4:14 AM
I went to my favorite local SC last night and had a great experience with a dancer I hadn't seen before. I want to tell someone about it but since none of my friends know I go to SC this is my only option. I normally am a day time guy but last night presented the rare opportunity for me to go at night, so it was exciting since I would get to see a lot of dancers that I haven't seen before. I arrived and saw a very sexy spinner (Krista) sitting at the bar but she was talking with someone and it looked like they were gonna be hanging out most of the night so I was disappointed. I had a couple beers while I tipped some dancers on the stage and got a few lap dances from a couple different dancers but neither of them were above average. It was starting to get close to the time I had to leave by, so I was disappointed that I wasn't able to get a dance from a couple of the dancers I had my eye on. Then Krista got called to the stage. Like I said, Krista had a great spinner type body, brown hair and brown eyes, just about perfect natural tits (perfect size for her frame - a handful), and only a coupe tattoos that looked good. Probably in her early twenties. I went to sit at the stage and the only other people sitting there was a couple. Krista spent the first half of the first song interacting with them and then she came over to me and spent the rest of that song and all of the second song putting on a show for me. She put on a great show, she kind of came off the stage and sat on the ledge right in front of me, she did some great pole work too. At one point she grabbed my hands and put them on her tits. This is a two way contact club where extras are usually available but it's rare for a girl to have you squeeze her tits while she is on stage so after seeing her show I knew she would be a good time so I had to get some dances from her. I told her to come find me when she was done and I went back to the bar. When pretty much every dancer is done on stage they always get dressed before they come over to the bar, but most of them end up going back to the dressing room. I was really hoping she would come over to me and not disappear to the dressing room since I had to leave soon. To my surprise she came over to the bar while she was still naked and stood between my legs while she grinded on me. It was fantastic, it was like a mini lap dance without me having to pay. We talked for a few minutes and then headed over to the LD booths. The first few songs were very good, but weren't much different than lap dances I had gotten from other dancers other than that she was way hotter. But I did get to play with her amazing tits and got to suck her nipples. I've recently been able to master the LDK and now that is my goal when I go to the club, unless I see a girl I want to go to VIP with and get something better. She also kept her thong on for the first few songs (this is an all nude club so almost all dancers get full nude during the first dance). I figured that she felt she was hot enough that she felt like she didn't need to show her pussy, and she was so hot I didn't really care. She also kept changing positions quite a bit so it was making it hard to LDK. After a few songs she started kissing me. Then as I was feeling up her ass she took her panties off and started rubbing her clit a little. She said I was making her wet and told me to feel it. She let me rub her pussy a little but she didn't let me finger her. She also reached I to my pants a little bit and rubber me a little. I was ready to LDK now so I got in my favorite position (with her back to me but leaning against me so I can see her tits and squeeze them and still be close enough to kiss her). She grinded on me for a few more song and then I LDK'd. She had no problem with this, in fact she told me numerous times she wanted me to cum. After we were done she sat next to me while we waited for the song to end. I Thanked her and told her she deserved a rest after her hard work. She said her pussy was sore from grinding on me, I apologized and tipped her good. She was grinding on me for a good 30-40 minutes. And I think I got a couple dances for free. When each song ended she would say that was x number of songs and asked if I wanted another. At one point I'm 99% sure we were on our 9th song when the bouncer changed out. They keep track of the song count and he called out to Krista and a dancer in another booth what number song she was on. Krista said 7, so I think I got two free dances. I don't know what it was about the dances that made them so great (I have had better mileage in the booth before, one dancer straight up pulled my dick out in the LD booth and gave me a HJ even though I could see the while club from where I was sitting, luckily the booth was dark). But Krista just really acted like she was into it (I know it's an act) but she just oozed sexiness. It's not everyday that you see a 10 that is as playful as she was. And I know she played me for money by changing positions a lot which made it harder to LDK which made me buy more dances, but sometimes the dancer is so hot you just don't care. I spent a good chunk of money but I'm still ok with it. I don't have buyers remorse. When we were done she mentioned she hopes to see me again and maybe next time we could do VIP. Unfortunately I can't go at night so i didnt think I'm gonna be able to see her again. Sorry for the long post and I apologize for any typos, I posted this on my iPhone. I guess the moral of the story is if you are having an off night at the club, hang in there. You never know when a ten will come out of no where and change your whole night.

11 comments

• Mate27
    9 years ago
    A masterpiece. We LDK lovers strive for that type of sc visit.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Good read But still no reviews Why are there so many people on this site that have been members for months, and in some cases, years, but have 0 reviews? Paranoid?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Good story. Next time get her number so you can try to set up an otc date for some afternoon delight.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    SJG should take notes from you on how to write a long post and keep it interesting! I can never get through his posts past the second paragraph. I especially liked your inadvertent typo: 'She rubbered me'! I was wondering if in the next sentence she was ready for FS, or massaging you! LOL I may steal that line at some point!
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    @Vikings, I have posted reviews, I just post them under a different account. I guess you could say I'm just a little paranoid. When I post my reviews I don't use dancer names (to keep them from getting in trouble) and i don't go into too much detail about what extras I receive, only that I received them. When I make posts on the forum I am much more direct about my experiences, so I do not want to post something like the above post and then have someone be able to look at my reviews and put 2 and 2 together and figure out what club I am talking about. It may be only a tiny chance the club would get busted, but it just doesn't seem very smart to me to advertise in detail about experiences I have in a club and have someone be able o figure out what club I am talking about. To me, reviews don't need to go into too much detail to let you know what is on the menu. If a review mentions that there was a lot of two way contact, good mileage, and the reviewer mentions that he left with a smile on his face than it seems pretty likely that some form of extras took place.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    @LDK, I agree, I would rather LDK in 2-3 songs since it would obviously be mug cheaper. But considering this dancer was a 10, letting me suck her beautiful tits, and making out with me, I didn't mind that it went on for so many songs. If all she was doing was grinding on me and nothing else then there is no way I would have stuck around for so long.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Comments under one account and reviews under another? Yeah, you're definitely paranoid. But you aren't the only one. SJG has 0 reviews as well and so do many others on this site. It's not a big deal, I was just curious
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Ever wonder if Founder uses a second name to do reviews?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Good write up!
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    Go Viking: While it's always nice to have a contributor who reviews and comments, I actually have more of a problem with a contributor that strictly reviews. I don't mind a 5 to 10 song engagement, as long as I'm fully entertained!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    If your nut busted as an explosion then 10 songs is worth it. Sometimes I've had a one or two song LDK with minor eruption and at those times I wish I could have made a bigger build up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion