tuscl

Those Wonderful Moments She Just Walks In

Yesterday night (2/18/2015) was a little bit different let me tell you why.

I was sitting at a bar stool enjoying the TV program, holding my drink in my hand. It was my way of blowing off steam after an honest day's work. The stress that built up during these hours were starting to lose its grip and my muscles were starting to feel the goodness, the scent of the liquor piping as I imagined it would be.

But I digress, the moment was cut by the dancer who just went up the stage. She caught my attention and for a while I was watching her dance, her beautiful body, the young smooth flawless skin that I could almost touch and taste. I moved my glass closer to my lips, the scent of the rum just enough to take me back to reality.

I felt someone brushed my back, more like someone passed too close that I felt it passing by. I looked at my left and said "What is she doing here?"

I got distracted, and the dancer knew how to take it back, as I pushed a couple of dollars she moved closer, so close I could smell her, "Hmmm, you smell so good, girl."

I got up, my thoughts why would she show up eventually turned into a conversation.

"Hey girl, what brings you here?"

"I need to get out have some fun. Looks like you're having a blast having a party here?"

"I'm just bored, I need to kickback and blow off steam. Anyway, I just said hi, I will leave you now and not pester you with my customer creepy moves. I know that will turn you off."

"Hey, I didn't push you out, so why are walking away?"

"Look babe, you are not working right now and I'm just a customer so have fun and I will have my awesome night going."

"C'mon here, stop acting like a pussy. Sit here beside me, I'm not a stripper right now, see my face. No makeup, this is the real me."

"Dude, you look stunning I would marry you in a heartbeat."

My eyes couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face. The second song just started and I need to go back to watching her dance. What do I do?

"Can I leave you for a minute, I need to do this thing, like finish my drink. I'll get back to you, I know you are not here alone by yourself you are going to meet someone."

"How do you know, you creeping me out now."

"I just know. Anyway, I will be back."

So I went back to my chair and threw my eyes into the dancer, eye fucking her for every stare she made towards me. I felt our eyes made the connection and perhaps established a way to get to the next level.

"Here you are."

"Oh it's you, never thought you would sit here beside me."

"She looks very pretty, isn't she?"

"She looks OK, I'm just enjoying the dance right now."

After the dance I took her to the gaming machines, fed the machine a couple of bucks and we played there for some good minutes. Eventually, the other person she was about to meet showed up, turns out she was dancing there that night. I said to myself this could be good or this could be bad.

I left them chatting there, tracing my steps back to the location of the dancer whom I want to reel-in. I found her and since I did the eye contact, it was easier getting or escalating to the next level. Several dudes were still after her and I decided to simply step back and let these dudes have some fun time with her, while I go back and continue the convo with the other.

"Hey, you two look like buddies."

About half an hour passed and I was still with her and I really felt like it was awkward.

"This is awkward, because I run into you and now it's like we are together, you two should be having a good time."

"Not awkward. You are fine."

She kept her stare going, I fought back with a much intense stare. Oh dear, she is just so beautiful with that long light brown hair.

"What if I wanna get a dance, how would you handle it?"

"I would take your hand and walk in there."

"But you don't work here?"

"I could do that, don't dare me."

"I dare you, but let's go out and do it somewhere."

"Where?"

I whispered into her ear where I would take her.

"No, that would get me raped."

"Yeah. You lose, sister."

"You are funny."

"I gotta let you go, I thought I could get into your pants tonight, sorry for asking."

"No you can't leave, stay. Be with me for another half hour I'll be out of here by that time."

I looked at her face and I simply listened to her tell me funny stories of her life.

I've known her to two and a half years now, and she is so wonderful to be with.

I never expected she would show up and add a little complexity in the situation. I think I handled it well, so no hurt feeling, but it seems that she was bound to meet me there that night.

In a few minutes, after she left I would meet the dancer who will make my night. Going back to the dancer I was planning on reeling in. I did get her using non-verbal communication, though.

She was so awesome back there. I wish I would see her again since she only showed up once and she will be back next month, second week of March.

Around 2:30AM I texted her "Nice running into you."

"Same here."

5 comments

• MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    TL;DR
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    more like.. TFL;TFB;DFR
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Are you channeling san_jose_guy?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Story needs sex.
  • Aravas
    10 years ago
    Muhfucker way you talking sounds like you fell in love by sight or somthing smh or could have came in your damn pants
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion