Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I need a hooker!

4got2wipe

In a brilliant place!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm so horny and bored I could explode! What do you guys do when you feel like that? Being dumped sucks but I'm trying to stay happy! Now I can see strippers and hookers. Brilliant!

Replies (36)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Dude!Do me a favor and spell"Gene Pool".

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Geez buddy...stop and BREATHE.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Looks like slaux,pas has switched from smart talk to brilliant

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Go wipe your ass. When you dont smell like shit we can get you a hooker

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wipe your ass mother fucker! #!% ¥

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

I love this guy! If only he could remember to wipe! That would be so much more appealing!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Thanks Diva! I probably should have chosen a different handle but I chose this one because my ex accused me of forgetting to wipe when she gave me a rimjob. Wasn't long before she kicked me out. Bitch was the one who asked to lick my asshole anyway!

I wouldn't have done that intentionally. I think she was full of shit anyway!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

You look and sound like a sweet girl Diva! I'd wipe for you! And I bet you give a brilliant rimjob!

Profile picture for ArtCollege
ArtCollege
•

There's an article on how find a hooker, "Escort 101": tuscl.net

(How to you add a link in comments?)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Thanks ArtCollege! The link works!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

It isn't that I can't find a hooker it's just that I'm still a bit emotional and down in the dumperoos from the breakup. Plus I am living with my folks until I find a place. Being kicked to the curb sucks but I just try to keep smiling!

A hot blonde willing to take my dick up her asshole will make me smile more! That would be just brilliant!

Profile picture for canigetlaid
canigetlaid
•

Sucks to get dumped so soon after valentines day.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement