tuscl

Indian girls

Sunday, February 15, 2015 11:52 PM
Don't see many Indian girls only have seen one at Angels in Kalamazoo? Any thoughts on why this must be?

15 comments

• seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    There is one at our fave SC who we think is middle eastern. My wife said Iranian ancestry for some reason. She has perfect bronze skin and is flawlessly smooth. She's too small and not our type but she gets a lot of money every time she's on stage. My first assumption would be that it's a cultural thing if there aren't that many.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Indians don't strip because they have too many reservations.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Lol...jackslash with the double entendre!
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    First of all, I assume you mean the Indians from South Asia, because I've seen enough Native American Indians in strip clubs to know those exist. Not too many, but enough. It's quite easy to see why Indians don't become strippers. Most of them seek out either financial success or academic success. And they all have strong families. Strippers, by and large, do not come from strong families. That's not to say I haven't seen an Indian stripper, because I have, once, many years ago.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Not considered attractive enough by most customers? Oh wait, that hardly stops any girls from becoming striippers.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've never even seen an Indian dancer! Nor a Native American dancer, but out west there are quite a few I'm told.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Arranged marriages are still a very big part of Indian life. So family traditions pretty much prevent young girls from doing anything out of the norm.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    There are lots or Indian custies at strip clubs, but I've never seen an Indian dancer. I have some female friends who are Indian. They have good jobs and make more money than strippers.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Indians don't work in strip clubs because they can be around liquor No hold um fire water
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    If Reshma Shetty from the tv show "Royal Pains" was a stripper, I'd be all over that. That girl is fine!
  • Jdoe901
    9 years ago
    Indian girls have nice faces but terrible bodies.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Most Indians who come to the US are from upper socio economic backgrounds. They are engineers and computer programmers, not field workers and day laborers. Poor people in Indian tend to stay in India.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @Motorhead: Asians as a population (and especially Chinese) have problems with alcohol metabolization. Native Americans also carry that gene in significant enough quantities to establish the drunken Native American stereotype.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Rockstar, I thought it was the other way around: People of European descent have (more or less) adapted to alcohol consumption thanks to a particular bacteria in our systems that helps metabolize alcohol, whereas Native American populations don't have that particular adaptation and that bacteria.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Don't many Asians also have a genetic pre-disposition to lactose intolerance? And that's why they eat much cheese? No booze. No cheese. Jeez, I sure hope they don't have an anti-bacon gene.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion