tuscl

Asymmetric bosoms

MrDeuce
Illinois
Have you ever seen a stripper with tits of noticeably different sizes? Would that be a deal-breaker? At one of my regular clubs, there was a dancer a while back whose titties were very different in size. I understand that it's normal for a woman's tits to differ slightly in size and appearance -- that's not what I'm talking about.

Back in the 90s I visited Vienna two summers in a row and spent an afternoon both times at a nude beach on an oxbow branch of the Danube. (It's called Gänsehäufel in case you're interested.) Both times I saw a local girl who had one large tit . . . and one huge one! She was kind of freakish looking -- I stared at her (discreetly) even more than I did at the other chicks :)

14 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I haven't seen any that were that noticeable but there is one at my favorite club that had a botched boob job and her nipples point upwards instead of outwards.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    There's a girl who used to dance at my favorite club who had fake boobs who had one of her boobs "explode", or so she said, so she had 2 different sized boobs, 1 with the implant intact and 1 not. But she also lets me DATY every visit, and is generally fun to hang out with. However, I might be thrown off by her assymetrical boobs if I had just met her for the first time. There's another at my #3 club who had a boob job where her nipples don't line up right and it would have been nice to know that before I bought a dance from her. But she's a fun girl to hang out with, though I don't always see her when she's there.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Very common sight at nude beaches in Europe..........even at Wreck Beach in Vancouver.

I can't say that I have seen this in a SC however.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I'm tapping a new found groove at a local Tilted Kilt.Tits are on the menu.Hard to say no when shes ready to go.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Thanks for sharing, tumblingdice, but . . . huh?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    They had "bosoms"? And there were 10 of them on the stage for the stage dance? They wore hooped skirts and flashed their bloomers? The music was a guy playing the pie-ano?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I probably would never have noticed, but my ATF once pointed out a fellow dancer that had boobs of different size. It was obvious after she told me to look. I think dancers pick up minor flaws of other dancers more so than customers.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    There is a day shift girl at Platinum Plus in Greenville, SC that has the most asymmetrical tits of any girl I've ever seen. You guys know who she is!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Bosoms? Did you really write that? Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Never noticed any that were obvious – I’ve noticed it when the dancer has danced for me and I’ve groped her breasts then noticed one was bigger than the other – in my case both dancers were very well endowed ebonies (natural D/DD) but one breast did feel bigger than the other and upon closer observation one did look bigger than the other – in both cases the left boob was the bigger one.

Also – in my early 20s I dated a mixed AA/Cuban chick with natural Ds and in her case her left boob was also bigger than her right although both were big.

The 3 that I have referred to had kids so IDK if that has something to do w/ it.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    sclvr: Yup, I wrote "bosoms" on purpose, because it's not the symmetry (or lack thereof) of each individual tit that I'm discussing but of the *pair* of tits. Hence . . . "bosom".

BTW, in a strip club context I almost always say "tittties" or "tits", very seldom "boobs".
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    They're saving up for the other implant.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I'm going to make $100, 000 a month selli g fish stories
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    This is why I don't look for extras in the club. Don't want them checking me out for nutsack asymmetries.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion