tuscl

18 Ways to Seriously Anger a Stripper

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
http://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/ho…

I've done some of these things, like fall asleep.

7 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    If you read the pink site, the only thing that doesn't piss off a stripper is handing them cash. According to SW, they consider all other aspects of the interaction an annoyance.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Yeah. On SW, it seems like they are always pissed off. Not sure why they are in a profession that makes them so angry? If they don't like it,why not get another job? I don't get the girls on that site. It's one big bitch fest.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Occasionally they have cause to be pissed. Last night a guy sticks his finger up the dancers pussy while she is doing her stage set. Never seen a dancer so angry before.

You could pm Jerikson and ask her why stripperweb girls are always so pissed off. But the reason they keep doing a job they hate is obvious -- money.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    try revenge sex with other strippers.wait for it,wait for it.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    How about 18 ways to piss off a customer
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Sleep hell you can get threatened with a stiletto heel stab just for yawning. Sorry but it's 1 am and I have this thing called a day job.

Really, tipping with coins? with food? If that's really a thing, I guess Juice is not a lone voice, he represents a major custy market segment.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    How can one fall asleep in an establishment as loud as a strip club?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion