Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Extra's price!

gom147963

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is there any deference for extra's $$ , between weekdays, weekends or any all day 10$ dance?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

It usually a combination of the particular dancers usual rate and how desperate she is for $ based on how busy she has been and what bills are due. Busier days/times give her more opportunities to make money and less bargaining leverage for us PLs but also more dancers to tryout.

Profile picture for TheProphetJuice
TheProphetJuice
•

If you Haveth the holy sausage fingers like thy prophet thou woodst not have to paye four the hores giveth there bodees too me four free

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I pretty much agree with whodey but will add that repeat customers usually get a better price than first timers.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

In the earlier days of TUSCL a popular topic was an attempt to develop an algorithm to predict the price of extras.

In its simplest form, it went something like a base price plus an variable smount based on the hotness of the dancer.

I think you can now throw those formulas out

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I was just in a club where the girl told me up front that I should always come visit her on Thursdays because the place is almost always empty on Thursdays and she will not only charge me less but will give me a GFE. Which she did even though it was the first time I was with her and she was the best one of the two best looking girls working that night out of the 8 working. Day time usually gives you better mileage for cheaper also. But it all depends on the club.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I always give deference to extras.

I think Motorhead is referring to Steve99's formula for OTC:

y = 2* X*(LDU) where y = OTC price X = dancer hotness (your estimate on 1 to 10 scale) LDU = lap dance unit = price for 1 lap dance in club

so for a dancer who is an 8 and does lap dances ITC for $25 y = 2 * 8 *$25 = $400

This is not a bad formula for getting an idea of what to offer for OTC.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

returning patron's all ways get better prices on extras then first timers. Un less the first timer is wale

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I think everything SC related is cheaper during the day on weekdays. Also daytime girls seem to be less worried about LE, probably because it's harder for a vice cop to blend in when there are 6 customers, half of whom are in their 60s.

Profile picture for xxxrated
xxxrated
•

I usually, would continue to tip the girl an extra $10 (during the dances) until i received the EXTRA service
that i wanted. The extra prepaid tip would be on top of the final cost. Usually cost me about extra $30 pussy kissing,ass play,hand job...........SEX ITC usually cost me like EXTRA $100.......I wont pay more than $100 unless it was OTC.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

ITC for $100 .... I'll be she was a real looker.............NOT

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement