tuscl

Extra's price!

Thursday, February 12, 2015 12:02 PM
Is there any deference for extra's $$ , between weekdays, weekends or any all day 10$ dance?

10 comments

• whodey
    9 years ago
    It usually a combination of the particular dancers usual rate and how desperate she is for $ based on how busy she has been and what bills are due. Busier days/times give her more opportunities to make money and less bargaining leverage for us PLs but also more dancers to tryout.
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    If you Haveth the holy sausage fingers like thy prophet thou woodst not have to paye four the hores giveth there bodees too me four free
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I pretty much agree with whodey but will add that repeat customers usually get a better price than first timers.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    In the earlier days of TUSCL a popular topic was an attempt to develop an algorithm to predict the price of extras. In its simplest form, it went something like a base price plus an variable smount based on the hotness of the dancer. I think you can now throw those formulas out
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I was just in a club where the girl told me up front that I should always come visit her on Thursdays because the place is almost always empty on Thursdays and she will not only charge me less but will give me a GFE. Which she did even though it was the first time I was with her and she was the best one of the two best looking girls working that night out of the 8 working. Day time usually gives you better mileage for cheaper also. But it all depends on the club.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I always give deference to extras. I think Motorhead is referring to Steve99's formula for OTC: y = 2* X*(LDU) where y = OTC price X = dancer hotness (your estimate on 1 to 10 scale) LDU = lap dance unit = price for 1 lap dance in club so for a dancer who is an 8 and does lap dances ITC for $25 y = 2 * 8 *$25 = $400 This is not a bad formula for getting an idea of what to offer for OTC.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    returning patron's all ways get better prices on extras then first timers. Un less the first timer is wale
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I think everything SC related is cheaper during the day on weekdays. Also daytime girls seem to be less worried about LE, probably because it's harder for a vice cop to blend in when there are 6 customers, half of whom are in their 60s.
  • xxxrated
    9 years ago
    I usually, would continue to tip the girl an extra $10 (during the dances) until i received the EXTRA service that i wanted. The extra prepaid tip would be on top of the final cost. Usually cost me about extra $30 pussy kissing,ass play,hand job...........SEX ITC usually cost me like EXTRA $100.......I wont pay more than $100 unless it was OTC.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    ITC for $100 .... I'll be she was a real looker.............NOT
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion