tuscl

Would you visit a club where a friends wife worked?

Thursday, February 12, 2015 6:23 AM
I had a couple buddies recently visit a club that my wife works at. They did not know that she worked there before hand. Once they figured it out they now go on a regular basis and tell me all the stories of there night. I understand she has a job to do but I don't know if I should be flattered or mad that they go to see her.

30 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Welcome to the world of stripper SOs. I wouldn't worry until your friends ask "Where was your hot wife last night?" On a night she supposedly was at work.
  • yankeefan83
    9 years ago
    Its always something with her now lol
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Hey Yankee, this is yet another post that shows you are completely unsuited to be married to a stripper. I wish you luck, but you'll need a lawyer sooner rather than later.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't go just to see her unless she was doing more than just dancing but that's just me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Would it bother you if your wife was a waitress, and your friends ate at the restaurant where she worked? You sure make it sound like you're not really down with your wife being a stripper. If they are making rude/disrespectful comments about your wife, your problem is you need to quit wasting time on worthless friends.
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Yes four al my discipals share there wives with me four i am a prophet of the LORD mane
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Telleth me where thy wife worketh so I might cum onto her and place my holy sausage fingers in her asswhole as an act of warship
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Do your friends say she gives a good blow job?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If it were me, this would make me mad. But if it were me, I would never marry a stripper.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Maybe she should be a day-shift dancer?
  • slaux.pas
    9 years ago
    Yankeefan83 your a retard if you dont think your wife is sucking my dick. She is probably also sucking the dick of that gross retard CrazyJoe and that crazy retard Juice.
  • slaux.pas
    9 years ago
    Unless she is ugly in which case your a retard for marrying her.
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Do nott listeneth too the Beast mane LUCIFER yankeefan83 that is whate the Slow.paw art
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    yankeefan83 the LORD mane hath tol me thy wife woul like my sausage finger up her asswhole
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Once a hore goeth sausage she don't goe backeth. So sayeth the final prophet of the LORD mane
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Depends on a few details? 1) how good of a friend is he? 2) how sexy is the wife? 3) is she friends with anyone i wouldn't want to know how much time i spend at a SC? If #1 outweighs #2 the answer is no. If #2 outweighs #1 the answer is yes. The only time #3 has been an issue was when the dancer involved was not only married to a great friend but she was also friends with little sister.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    No. I've met all my friends' wives, and there isn't single one of them I'd like to see naked.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    You always read stories about "My Wife's Hot Sister" All my ex's sisters were completely unattractive to me and some were down right ugly inside mostly because I refused to allow them to leach off me and my then wife.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Well, if you're worried the questions I'd be asking are: 1 - Do they talk about getting dances from your wife because we all know that usually means the hands get to wandering during a LD. 2 - Does your wife tell you about her night? i.e.: gave your friends a LD or they tipped me huge when i let them motorboat me at the tip rail, etc.... Or simply saw your friends but I'm not about to give them a LD. 3 - Do they talk to you about how hot your wife's body is and they love going to see her? Personally, you're married to a stripper so you HAVE to be cool with everything IF she isn't doing extras. But, if my wife was a stripper and my good friends kept going to see her it would be REALLY weird. How would they feel if you went over to their house and had their wives strip for you and give you a HJ and then you told them how amazing it was? Would they simply tell you "glad you enjoyed it"? I'm not saying your wife is doing extras. It's just an example. If it really bothers you then you need to talk to your wife about it and possibly even ask your friends to go on nights your wife isn't working.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    i realized I didn't answer your question. Unless you and your wife were exhibitionists or swingers or whatever where neither of you had an ounce of issue with anyone seeing you naked then I'd have to say no. No, as friends; we would make sure we only went on nights your wife did not work.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    yankee, Been there, done that. BTW, I was 21 before I found out "Damnyankee" was two words! :)
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    I have friends who's wives are strippers. I go to the club where they dance & have fun.
  • xxxrated
    9 years ago
    Interesting. Your buddies are trying to gauge your reaction to their strip club adventures. Ruffle your feathers a little bit. Buddies going to my wife's strip club wouldn't bother me at all. Just a job with a SEXY title.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Not sure how I would feel. But damn sure would demand they drop $100's on her to bring home to you. Then if they brag about seeing her you can show them your new watch, etc.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Well, of course I would, but this is a scenario that will positively never ever happen to me, so what's the point?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Since most of my friends now are in their '60's, I hope not. :)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc, Last I saw the guy's EX-wife, she looked like she had aged 30 years and was 60, even though she was about 30. A pity what that life can do to a woman. Luckily, some survive it.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Yankeefan is a troll. He starts these threads and then doesn't participate in them.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    As far as comments go they usually make what I consider "stupid comments. mostly things about her body but in a joking matter. I suppose there just making fun so I shouldn't worry. I know some of them get dances from her and she tells me as well as they tell me but it seems pretty straight foreward
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Too bad if what you said is true rockstar666 because this is a brilliant topic! My answer would be hell yes! And I'd suck her tits too! Does that make me a dick? Maybe I'd answer differently if I hadn't just broken up with a bitch!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion