tuscl

Blondes vs. Boobs

crazyjoe
Colorado
Monday, February 9, 2015 12:05 PM
I was talking to this dancer tonite and the conversation was going good. I took 5 tooth picks and lined them up like this: I I I I I I told her to make something round by moving two of the tooth picks (straws work also) and make something round. She is moving them around, trying different things and she gives up. I show her how and it goes like this; T I T She laughs so I ask, her how do you catch a bra? She didn't know so I tell her, with a boobie trap. She likes that one so I ask her, why do mermaids wear sea shells? Because D shells are too big, and B Shells are too small, but c shells are just right. Then she tells me to stop telling her blonde jokes! I told her I haven't told her any blonde jokes, those are boob jokes...

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You're so good with strippers I bet you could get sex for free like those PUA guys.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    She was probably thinking that you were the boob. :)
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    Reminds me of a toothpick joke from summer camp: How do you turn two small manholes and a picket fence: ? ? I I I into one large manhole by only moving two toothpicks? ? ? I I I C U N T (it would look better with an appropriate font)
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    Crap...the ?s are supposed to be squares made of four toothpicks
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    knight: Are you blonde by chance? ;)
  • SlickSpic
    9 years ago
    Keeping it crazy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion