tuscl

It doesn't happen very often, but

ididthisonce
North Carolina
Monday, February 9, 2015 11:56 AM
It doesn't happen very often, but over the weekend I fell in total lust with a young hostess at a chain restaurant. Tall, slender, great eyes and smile, perfect makeup, long curly hair, tight jeans, tight top. She wasn't wearing anything revealing but simply oozed sex! What a was of talent at a restaurant. She should be in a club giving lap dances.

8 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    So no she wasn't an on duty stripper, so why no just ask her out. Sometimes things can happen explosively fast with civilians. Their jobs are boring, so she might have really jumped at the invitation. SJG Doors, 1968, Hollywood Bowl [view link]
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    @SJ-Guy - She is a young girl - I am at least 35 years older - Would consider the option but at least you know strippers are about $$$. - She may be a purest and looking for true love - I am thinking lust. LOL. Thanks!
  • jevo
    9 years ago
    I decided to travel all over South America this past summer. I saw a lot of young, cute girls were coupled up with much older men. Different cultures, different economics. In our country, when you're young, all you have to offer is dick and bubblegum so your value is at its lowest. Then it tends to increase as you get older and have more to offer, while the woman's value declines as she ages and looks gradually worse until she's toast. Anyway, if you're an older guy with your shit together, look decent, and have a fun spirit and like younger girls, you'd probably do really well in South America and Southeast Asia where there's no stigma about age differences and it's common to see.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Man, I hear ya. Sometimes those young civies are so fine I damn near say something sc stupid that would definitely creep them out.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I will go out of my way on my way to work just to hopefully view this one lady at this one convenience store. I always stop there for lottery tickets, and I play daily games, so that's my official purpose for going there. Anyway, if she were a stripper, she would absolutely be my type, young, tall, cute, blonde and big tits. She even talks like she's a stripper, at least when you hear her talk.
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Thou shouldst saye onto her that you wood lik to warship her. Perhaps she is aktually a holy hore of the LORD mane
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Jest drop thy pants too the flor and begin preying too the LORD mane in her presence. When thy prophet doesest so manie women ask four his holy sausage finger up there asswhole
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    @ididthisonce, I don't think the age difference is a reason to write her off and not even try. [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion