tuscl

Fixations

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Saturday, February 7, 2015 1:07 PM
Anyone have any opinions about how it is different guys and different cultures end up with different fixations on aspects of women: boobs, butts, waist-to-hips or waist-to-bust ratio, high pitch of voice? Or the juvenile characteristics: skinniness, long legs (relative to torso length), large eyes (relative to face size), light complexion? Or unnatural combos, such as skinny like a teenager with MILF boobs?

7 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Two culture predominantly stick out: the upper classes and, we'll just say not so upper classes. I was in Ireland two years ago, these guys like asses. Fixation was a nice way off describing it. Remind me of the Latinos and Blacks from the USA. Truth be told thick asses do feel better in bed. I think the fixation with ass in these historically lower socioeconomic cultures speak to the absolute pleasure of sex. They could not care less about a girls face. I notice a lot of dudes with money in the stock market care about Visage and Boobs not so much the ass. I think the attraction to the status of a pretty face and big Boobs comes into play here. I like big Boobs too, but I've had the worst sexual experience with them (unless the girl is into pain) because they hate when I smash them or lay on them. Other than that I think a lot of beauty standard come out of Hollywood. In the 80's Michelle Phifer (skinny for me) was the rage along with Farah Fawcett. In the 90's as hip hop blew up ass emphasize Jennifer Lopez blew up. And now we see Kate Upton bring thickness and Boobies back ala Marilyn Monroe
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @JamesSD think you meant to post it to here any way... • It's probably more reflective of cultural trends. There's good research men like fuller figures in tough economic times and slimmer figures in times of plenty. Twiggy was popular during a big boom, Kate Upton broke out during a huge recession."
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Popular culture plays a big role. I blame Hollywood movies and Playboy magazine for my fixation on blondes and big boobs.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I thought Kate busted out.......
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    But (within one country) we're all exposed to the same pop culture, yet often still end up with different fixations. I find most (current) Playboy Playmates to be too thin. Their faces are always childlike, which is creepy. Although there are many exceptions, it does seem like thin guys don't generally like thick girls, even if they are very much hardbodies. LIkewise, stocky guys generally don't like women with no or very very subtle curves.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    For me, I like 'em in high heels and makeup. Given that, I like all colors, sizes, and shapes. High heels and makeup means that they have agreed to play a part, a role. I remember now one Malaysian AMP bombshell, huge tits, full hips, lots of hair, and a lovely face. I had gotten her stripped down to just her high heel pumps. "Are you going to fuck me in my high heels?" "Yes" Giggling, "Do you do it like that with your wife?" The truth would have been yes, or it had been so before things deteriorated to such a point that that was no longer possible. I am not really critical about what they look like naturally, but I do want them to dress and makeup for me. I really really love it. Some have learned to understand this, like an AMP girl L/J who I have mentioned. But most still don't really understand, not yet. SJG
  • wms1066
    9 years ago
    Most of this is cultural, in Elizabethen Europe padded buts and bound brests were the to be admired. At other time big brests and smass buts were "in". Personally I like a slightly more mature female figure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion