tuscl

DD TITTIES

Friday, February 6, 2015 9:53 PM
I gotta say I am grateful to Kate Upton and Charlotte McKinney for bring big tits in vogue again. I was starting to feel obsolete with my DDs. Thank you ladies!

15 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    I love your attitude!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I love yout titties Diva
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Love the DD titties!
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Blesset are the hores with DD titties. So sayeth the final prophet of the LORD mane
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    DDs have never been out of fashion with anyone but anorexic fashionistas. Proportion to overall size, shape and firmness do it for me from A to DD cups. Rock on, Diva!
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    They have brought real titties back into fashion instead of huge plastic things stuck onto a 80 lbs anorexic teenager. I had a girl come up to me for a dance that had a nice pair (she still had her top on) but she was sickly skinny with slack skin. I passed and later when she was on stage I though to myself instead of buying that girl a drink you should buy her a pizza.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I've been worshiping in Church of the Double-Ds every day since I was a boy. But they're not in Vogue they're in Scoreland.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    "Show your tits!" "Show your tits!" "Show your tits!" "Show your tits!"
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I worship at the DD throne
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I'm with Meat72 on this one :) Why would you even mention it without an accompanying pic? At this point I'd PayPal you the stage tip :)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    It's probably more reflective of cultural trends. There's good research men like fuller figures in tough economic times and slimmer figures in times of plenty. Twiggy was popular during a big boom, Kate Upton broke out during a huge recession.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… There's good research men like fuller figures in tough economic times and slimmer figures in times of plenty …” I’ve heard than on average men of a higher socioeconomic level prefer slim small breasted women and men of lower socioeconomic level prefer the bigguns (not that it would apply to everyone in those economic levels).
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't trust any stats about what's popular with whom. Even with friends, I wouldn't admit that I think Jada Stevens and Carmella Bing are (or were) goddesses of hotness. I have better things to do than listen to somebody snob out at me. I don't think I'm unusual in that way.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    I agree totally on Jada Stevens
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    DD/E. My rule of thumb has always been they need to be big enough to wrap around my dick without the whole "hand over the top" move.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion