Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

4got to wipe was in bed with me today!

Diva1975

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I'm having a great encounter with my new boyfriend this afternoon. I give this guy major props; after dancing for so long I have begun to tire of being intimate in my personal life, and that just fucking sucks. Well this guy had me into it like I haven't been in a long time:))) anyway, speaking of into it, boy was he ever, in a literal sense, with his amazing tongue. EVERYWHERE. So what goes through my mind? I SURE HOPE I DIDNT FORGET TO WIPE!!! You're awesome 4got! I hope you and little forgot had an amazing and "hygienic" 4th of July. As stated, I think of you in the most intimate of times! Love you;)

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

:)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

When I first read the topic, I thought that 4got2wipe had his dog in bed with him. That would have been brilliant.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

"You're awesome 4got!"

You 4got his preferred compliment is "Brilliant!"

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

So Diva, did you enjoy the rimjob from the new BF?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I thought it had something to do with the dauchound system when I first read this....

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"4got to wipe was in bed with me today!"

I thought that maybe I finally met Diva and was so excited I had a blackout! That would have been non-brilliant because I'd really WANT to remember meeting Diva!

Meeting Diva = Brilliant!

Seriously Diva, thanks for the positive thoughts and I'm glad the date went well! ;)

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

If he brushed, flossed, swished and gargled before he tried to kiss you afterwards, marry the guy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement