tuscl

4got to wipe was in bed with me today!

Saturday, July 4, 2015 11:50 PM
So I'm having a great encounter with my new boyfriend this afternoon. I give this guy major props; after dancing for so long I have begun to tire of being intimate in my personal life, and that just fucking sucks. Well this guy had me into it like I haven't been in a long time:))) anyway, speaking of into it, boy was he ever, in a literal sense, with his amazing tongue. EVERYWHERE. So what goes through my mind? I SURE HOPE I DIDNT FORGET TO WIPE!!! You're awesome 4got! I hope you and little forgot had an amazing and "hygienic" 4th of July. As stated, I think of you in the most intimate of times! Love you;)

7 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    :)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    When I first read the topic, I thought that 4got2wipe had his dog in bed with him. That would have been brilliant.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    "You're awesome 4got!" You 4got his preferred compliment is "Brilliant!"
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    So Diva, did you enjoy the rimjob from the new BF?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I thought it had something to do with the dauchound system when I first read this....
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "4got to wipe was in bed with me today!" I thought that maybe I finally met Diva and was so excited I had a blackout! That would have been non-brilliant because I'd really WANT to remember meeting Diva! Meeting Diva = Brilliant! Seriously Diva, thanks for the positive thoughts and I'm glad the date went well! ;)
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    If he brushed, flossed, swished and gargled before he tried to kiss you afterwards, marry the guy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion