tuscl

Funniest thing you seen a drunk/high stripper do?

Yesterday evening popped in for a quick visit at my local SC around 6. Anyways, theres a dancer on stage doing her first song.About 30 seconds in the DJ called another dancer, I'll call her A for short , up to the sound booth. Well , A must have "misheard" and come on the stage while the first dancer was still there and started to get undressed. She was quickly informed by the dancer doing her set where she was supposed to be. A little bit later in the evening, Dancer A is on stage(at the right time). She does seem a little fucked up. She goes to slap her ass and completely misses. I cant believe I kept my shit together . I was dying inside. Plus I thought I smelled vomit. Very sexy.

17 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Wow
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

Probably the funniest thing I've seen so far was a shot girl trip and send her loaded tray of shots all over the stage.

Took the bouncers and waitresses quite a while to clean that one up. Those fruity shots are loaded with sugar and made the stage super sticky. lol.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    It was always fun watch Gwen nodding off after shooting up with heroine.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    One the other night was either drunk or possibly on heroin or some other depressant (I'm told that she is/was a recovering addict) and was slurring her words pretty badly. Really pretty sad. She has a drop dead pretty face but in her hourglass figure all the sand had shifted to the bottom.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    When my ATF was drunk she'd start slapping her stripper friend's asses. This usually resulted in a pretty good free show as she's very bi.
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    Survey says "Tiffany"!
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    Actually I need a do-over. Survey says Ashlyn!
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    A dancer I was drinking with slid/fell out her chair after doing a shot. She was okay, but everyone had a good laugh. Overall though, I'm impressed at how well most these honey's can handle their liquor.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    10 years ago
    years and years ago, I had a dancer at my table pull a gun out of her purse, Thank heavens I had dropped the clip out of it early that night.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    And did you make sure the chamber was clear as well (assuming it was a semiauto)?
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    A chronically drunk dancer struggling to stay balanced on her barstool was blabbing on to no one in particular about how much "classier" she was than all the other bitches in the club.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    She was so drunk she left her money with me.
  • sshrfrsky
    10 years ago
    0 for 2 Rockie. Anastasia. But good guesses
  • DoctorDarby
    10 years ago
    There is a girl in one club that has been slowly losing her mind due to excessive drug and alcohol abuse. Like the one Chandler describes above, she now wanders around the club muttering to herself, babbling about nothing in particular to random customers, and making a nuisance of herself. I fear for her survival. Years ago at the same club, I watched a once hot, friendly girl get illegally nasty for a bunch of guys (including me) while stoned on oxytocin before stumbling out into the night. It was one of the last times I saw her. I can appreciate a harmlessly drunk girl making a scene every so often (particularly if it results in overt sexual behavior) but find little joy in watching them self-destruct.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    On two different occasions, I saw a dancer onstage cartwheel into the pole.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I prefer to sit on my front porch in hopes of seeing kittens run over by cars. Hilarious!
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    Damn! My prognostication skills are rapidly declining. Actually, I would have never guessed Anastasia despite the fact I am not a fan of hers,
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion