This PL must have $$$ to burn

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent review Rachel’s Steak House and Men’s Club; an upscale SC in West Palm Beach, FL:

“…First night on my vacation decided to hit up a high end club that had some quality food and girls. TUSCL reviews for this place looked pretty good so I thought I would start here. 10 minutes later I pulled in to the well lit parking lot around 8pm (no mandatory valet), paid my $10 cover was immediately amazed by the number of hot girls here. I would say all 8's or above and probably 30+ working that night. A good varity of girls and the wait staff were also outstanding.

Nice looking club and for the food the filet oscar was really outstanding. Just one main center stage with 3 girls on rotation dancing nude. Table dances are $20, $25 dances are not really private but are in the back of the club. Got my girl to get me the tour to know how this hustle works. They have a raised VIP area with booths for $200 hr plus $300 for the girl. Upstairs they have $500 hr private rooms with I think $500 for the girl and the for the biggest ballers a $1000 VIP room with a shower. I did the $200 VIP and got a bottle of Veauve for $100 which actually was not a bad price for a club. Reasonable contact but in general highly monitored and not much opportunity for something extra unless I suppose you go with a private room. That is my only disapointment but if you don't come with that expectation you will like it here.

Had a good time but don't come here bargain shopping. This place is not cheap but quality is way up there. Probably gonna check out a few more clubs the next few days. Maybe cheetas next …”

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?ID=1593

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago

Dude says “… VIP area with booths for $200 hr plus $300 for the girl …”

Then he says “…I did the $200 VIP and got a bottle of Veauve for $100 …”

So I assume he plunked down 600 smacks and he said he got “… Reasonable contact but in general highly monitored and not much opportunity for something extra …”

So it appears to me dude paid $600 for “reasonable contact in a highly monitored room” – that ain’t right LOL.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    What's that expression? Oh yeah. "A fool and his money are soon parted"
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    In this case “a horny PL and his money are soon parted” :)
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Both of those adages explain me and my finances.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Brings back memories. This was the second strip club that I ever visited, and the first one where I went to VIP and had a lapgasm. I remember it well even though it was 15+ years ago. I was a complete PL and spent a fortune on a VIP. It was way more expensive than I would pay now for anything other than perhaps DS sex. But in my defense, at least I didn't pay $1K for a VIP room with a shower.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    He wasn't wrong $100 for a bottle of Veuve is a good price.

Guys like this would shit their pants if they knew what some of us got away with for $200 in certain clubs.

It's all relevant though consider the location of this club where most customers wouldn't think twice at these prices. Plus isn't this LMNs stomping grounds. If so he probably spends $10k a week in this club alone, when he's not in aspen.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Man, if Mr. High Roller knew what I regularly get at a mid-level club (neither posh "gentlemen's club" nor "dive bar") in a Midwestern city for $250 or so: cover, a couple of beers, maybe dinner, a lot of stage tips, and a 30-minute VIP with BBBJ or tittyfuck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion