tuscl

Cheapest OTC Offer Ever

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I'm starting to understand why the Follies regulars are so opposed to higher prices for OTC. Last week a dancer offers me $100 per hour and that's her opening offer. Granted she's below my standards, but she did have wonderful breasts and was a total slut who would do anything and everything. So perhaps her less than stellar appearance (maybe 6.5) could be justified

Why are the Follies girls so much cheaper than most others? I don't get it.

18 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Down south, the girls are raised to please
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Maybe she though you had a lot of stamina and she'd stand to make $300-400.

All kidding aside, there have been a TON of strippers working on Follies' day shift lately. I've heard 85-90 on my last two weekday visits. Many are bound to leave empty handed and could be pretty desperate for alternate ways to earn a few bucks.

Normally, I expect to be asked for at least $200, but then I don't even discuss it unless her appearance is stellar.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    It's my good looks and charm. :) Actually I have done OTC in Memphis, Columbia SC and Atlanta and I have not paid less or more that $150 plus a nice dinner. My last fling was in Atlanta and it lasted 5 hours. Most of it at my house.

The cost of living is just lower in this part of the country.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    BTW, what day were you there?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    It can't just be cost of living. I've been to lots of clubs in Atlanta, SC, NC, and Kentucky. Costs everywhere but Follies are higher, sometimes much higher. I think Follies puts something in the water.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Chandler I travel so much I loose track of time. Looking at a calendar I think it was probably two weeks ago, likely Jan 20.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Nice story
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    A couple of girls this week told me they thought the reason so many strippers were packing the club was that it's "tax season". For a second there, I came close to saying, "Why do strippers need to make money to pay their taxes? Strippers don't even file taxes."

Then my brain kicked in, and I realized they meant that customers were spending their refund money, and all the strippers were coming in to take it from them.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    My OTC always cost me time. No $$ exchanges hands as I only play with girls interested in receiving orgasms as payment.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    My cheapest offer was $100 and that was recently, also in a deep south location. She was having a bad night and had a hotel room to pay for. She was actually rather attractive and I ended up giving her a little more than we agreed upon, but she earned every penny I paid her.
  • whodey
    10 years ago
    I think 150 is the cheapest I've been offered for otc from anyone worth while. Of course you can get a low cost street walker for much less but you get what you pay for.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Actually the cheapest offer I ever got was free but it never happened. :)
  • Dain
    10 years ago
    $100 at my house for one hour.
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    The hore do whateve I wish after I heel there infirmities with my holy sausage fingers but I am off the LORD mane so I allways paye them with Frie Chick or Frie Grown Hogg four that is the food off the LORD mane
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    I did get free once but I had gotten several lap dances that day in the club.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    "Free" I actually though I have gotten free several time too but then I realized it wasn't free. I have had strippers join me in my hotel several times for free but then I remembered every time I had dropped money on several lap dances. If my memory serves me correct, I had always dropped at least $200 in dances to earn such an honor of having a sleepover.

The lowest I was ever offered by someone worth while was $100. I'll never forget walked straight into the club, my first time there and asked a cute dancer, "how much to take you to my hotel." She thought for s long time and came up with $100. I said "sure" and at the end of the night gave her $125 to cover her cab ride home.

• chandler
    10 years ago
    All of the paid OTC I've done over the past 2-3 years has been with strippers I already knew pretty well and had spent some money on in the club. Although I plant the idea with them early on, it typically happens on some later day when they suggest it. "I wanna come back to your room later."

Half the time, no price is mentioned. They say to just give whatever I feel is right. I make it $200 if she only stays for an hour or so. $300 when we've spent hours together. I could probably get away with giving less, but at some point I feel it would be more insulting than giving her nothing.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    The absolute, technically OTC was $35 in her car in a Walmart parking lot. She had tinted windows, and I didn't.

The next cheapest was $50 in the mall family restroom. Same girl. She brought a stroller with a doll wrapped up in blankets. She needed the money fast, and couldn't wait till later.

Then there were the multiple $60 ones at her grandmother's house.

Sometimes I miss that girl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion