tuscl

I am so sick & tired of the internet headlines

ididthisonce
North Carolina
Thursday, February 5, 2015 3:33 AM
Is anyone besides me sick and tired of the internet headlines dominated by featuring a Kardashian or a Jenner? Even though all the women are over exposed in the media I still would probably get a lap dance from them (even mama). But now we have to watch Bruce. Wonder if he has any idea that he is going to be ONE UGLY WOMAN. To each his own, but no thanks my friend. Geezh . At one time I thought Al Gore's so called invention of the internet was going to be a good thing.

7 comments

• TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    The Kurdashiens are agentes of the Beast mane LUCIFER do not be tempted by the fatt ass of the on married too the devil of the West for she is the HORE OF BABALON!
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Werr the holy prophet Juiceman to inset his sausage fingers too the asswhole of the Hore of Babalon he hed would explode. That much evil canna bee that close too that much holyness
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Holy sausage fingers
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    "But now we have to watch Bruce. Wonder if he has any idea that he is going to be ONE UGLY WOMAN." And a 65 year old woman at that. It is sad that this and the Kardashians will be what he is remembered for. Almost nobody under 40 probably even knew who he was until he popped up on that insipid show.
  • goodsouthernboy
    9 years ago
    I had no idea dude was an Olympian until yesterday. I imagine he's been immasculated by his wife for so long he thought he might as well be the bitch she treats him like.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Bruce Jenner looks like the father in "Transparent." [view link]
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    I remember him in both 1972 & 1976 and some of the babes he had afterwards. I figure he just got pussy whipped by all the estrogen he has been exposed to.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion