tuscl

Crusty

Joe from NJ
New York
I have seen the term Crusty (Crusties) used on this website in discussions, but a lot when girls talk about us guys, such as on
https://www.stripperweb.com/

I am wondering as to the definition of the word. It seems derogatory. Does it refer to older men? Or all PLs in general?

12 comments

• PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I haven't seen "crusties" but I have seen "custies," which is just a shortened form of "customers."

You wouldn't have any specific instances, would you?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I would like to tell you that "crusty" is a portmanteau word that combines "customer" with "crusty old man" and that strippers use it to refer to old customers like me. But strippers aren't that smart.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I agree with PhantomGeek.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    It's slang for dirty, smelly, gross. Can be applied to people of any age. I haven't heard it used as a noun before, just an adjective.
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    The LORD mane Loveth all of his chilren frum the crusty too the riche.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

Yeah, usually it's slang for customer, if it's pronounced "custie."

But crusty is slang for old basically.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    When it's used to mean just old and cantankerous, it isn't slang.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I dislike the use of it. Not for meaning, just for the furthering the destruction of the English language.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Should have stated, RE: "custies" as did PG.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    Not familiar with Crusty/Crusties, but IMO I think that it isn't the same thing as custie(s).
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Until the OP gives any examples, I have to believe what he's seen on Stripperweb is "custies", which he misreads as "crusties". The only "crusty" things they talk about is probably inside their thongs.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    lol chandler....those ho's over on SW are pretty fucking crusty themselves.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion