tuscl

Asthmatic Stripper

chukko
Ohio
Monday, February 2, 2015 6:29 PM
In my recent SC visit I got a lapdance from a stripper with really bad Asthma. She had an average body and wasn't overweight. She said that she had been dancing at the current club for 4 years. I pondered how that was possible, but soon found out that what she lacked in stamina, she made up for in precision and special attention that made me LDK in 4 songs (it could've been 2, but that number is reserved for the king himself and I was enjoying myself to go so soon.). Has anybody every got a lapdance from a stripper or favorite with some kind of breathing condition? How was it and did she make up for it in other ways?

7 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    No - quite the opposite. I get winded just getting up from the couch to go to the kitchen for another piece of pie. So I'm always amazed these young girls can go on and on without getting out of breath.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Did you try the "there's a free inhaler behind my zipper" trick?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I can sympathize with them. I have COPD and only have 45% of normal lung capacity. I use a nebulizer and inhaler twice a day. I am thankful for the young girls that like to get on top.
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Your Prophet of the LORD mane shalt heel her of all infirmities by laying of the sausage fingers. Wa she hot? Hot hores can be heeled by a sausage finger up the asswhole abd applickation of the special prophet creem I make when properlee stimulated
  • mroo
    9 years ago
    My last ATF had that issue... in her inestimable wisdom, she also smoked, which made her problems much worse than they needed to be. The good news is that when she went on the heavy 'roids, her tits would blow up 3 cup sizes from her usual perky C's overnight. The less good news is that they'd also make her batshit crazy. Never ever sure who I was going to get, physically or mentally. There was a reason she was truly the last ATF I ever had. To answer your question, I can't say I've ever had a lap dance where the entertainer's V02 Max was a contributing factor to my enjoyment.
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    The prophets holy sausage fingers can heel Asmara and grow the tits of hores butt only if she letteth the prophet insoit two sausage fingers in her asswhole whilst eating of the grown Hogg with the other han
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    The only heavy breathing I heard was a dancer thinking it might be a turn on if she breathed heavy on me. It wasn't much if a turn on until she breathed in the right place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion