tuscl

Clubbing Outside the hometown

Estafador
BIG APPLE
I wanna get out more, ya know. Not just always visit NY clubs but also visit clubs in PA, or maybe NJ or somewhere around NY. I am going on vacation and I was thinking, Club Onyx in Philly but I'm worried I might not get as high mileage as I want since it's a big corporate strip club and not a independent. Any suggestions for Strip clubs in states surrounding NY?

8 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I just visited a bunch of Philly clubs and they were pretty mediocre. Not horrible, but definitely not worth the time and expense of traveling there from out of town. So I'm not sure where you should go but not Philly.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Are you limiting how far you want to go? Atlanta is worth a trip, i think you can find anything you want there. Also Detroit, i haven't been but it seems like can't miss from what people say on here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Club Onyx in Philly is a black club and is supposed to have some pretty fine ebony ass – if you want extras; then Onyx is probably not the place but I’d think one would get pretty good dances there.

Other black clubs in Philly:

+ Club Atlantis
    + Outer Space (I think it’s mainly open during the day and closes early in the eve)
    + La Pearl (only open on weekends I believe and I believe club is in same location but below Outer Space and may also have limited hours)
    + Purple Orchid
    + Piccadilly
    + Diamond Dolls
    + Sabel’s
    + Set-It-Off

In NJ; Vic’s is black and supposed to have ultra high-mileage but is only open dayshift – also in NJ is Sights which is black and only open on Fr and Sat eves and gets going late past 2:00 a.m.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @Papi- Esta loves the Latinas
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I have yet to be in a New Jersey club that is worth the cover charge. The Oasis by the Philly airport used to be fun and had a wide variety of girls (it has been 4 or 5 years since my last expediton to Philly). If you want Latinas you need Houston, Dallas, or COI and perhaps Phoenix. The are a number of Latina dancers in Detroit but are hit and miss as to in which club you find them. I have also seen a number of hot Latina dancers in The Cadilac Lounge in Providence RI and mileage is still available with the right girl.
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    Check out Playhouse Lounge in Burlington NJ.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Providence. You can be there in a few hour and they clubs would definitely be a change of pace for you.

For high contact LDs at reasonable prices, you could do worse than CT. Electric Blue in Tolland and Ruby II in Bridgeport would both fit the bill. Ruby II is byob nude club in which some of the girls give fully nude dances, which will definitely be different than standard NY fare.

CT is also home to a couple of true down and dirty dives. Harry O in Stamford and Pleasant Moments in Bridgeport should be experienced by any young monger-in-the-making at least once. ;)

If you are thinking about stopping in NJ, resist the urge. Seriously. There may be a fun and edgy Jersey club somewhere, but I have yet to find it and I've clubbed in a number of Jersey locations.

Good luck!
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    @ime I want to go to Atlanta, but my salary isn't big enough for that. Areas surrounding NY can get as high $30 for transportation thus is always a good thing for me at the moment.
    @ranukam that I do but I still love my ebonies too. Can never stop loving the black folk.

@Rickdugan will definetely check out those HArry O and Pleasant Moments but they sound far and wide between one another and it's an either or situation for me (unless transport between the two is easy of course).

As long as the dances are top quality high milage and the hoes play (i'm willing to go as far as some cbj action) then keep em coming folks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion