tuscl

Tattoos Of Their Boyfriend's/Husband's/Pimp's Name

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Ever seen a dancer with a man's name tattooed on them? It is not common, but not rare either. Yeah, it could be their father's, but most of the time it is the name of their pimp/boyfriend/husband. I've seen this type of tattoo as a large tramp stamp, on the shoulders, on the hip, or the arms. I guess it makes sense in that the dancer is saying she is property of "----", or the guy is essentially putting a brand on her, kind of like how slaves were marked so that the owners knew which ones were theirs.

Every time I have gotten a dance from a chick with one of these markings, it has been subpar, like she is holding back. We are talking 0 for 10. Most of the time, I didn't look over the tattoos until I was doing an actual lap dance. Now, I try to scan the body art for clues. If there is an ownership marking, I turn my attention to other options.

11 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    I had this semi-favorite who was/is a 10. She had her boyfriend's/pimp's name tattooed on her collarbone (right above her breasts). I guess she broke up with her boyfriend, because she got a new huge tattoo over that tattoo, and it doesn't look good at all. I did kind of feel that she was holding a little back during the lapdances.

BTW Sinclair, you're on a roll today, nice topics bro!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Interesting point. My last fave was having tats removed. Couldn't tell what they were, and I didn't ask.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    The girl in my avatar had "Lil' Mac Jones" on her lower back. She said it was her cousin's name. No it wasn't, but it didn't bother me.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Thanks ranukam! I am in the middle of a blizzard right now, can't leave the house if I wanted to.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    This is common in S FL, even more common among black strippers(several names at various places). I've even seen big tramp stamps with guys name. I remember tipping one and telling her she didn't look like a "Steve".

Spanish women seem to get the name tattooed above their left tit.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Seen it a couple of times. I think both dancers said they were no longer in a relationship with the named guy. Sad.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    The most memorable boyfriend's name was "Larry."

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    "It's a permanent reminder
    Of a temporary feeling,"

Jimmy Buffett
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My ATF has her son's name tattooed on her hip. Nothing wrong with that. She'll always be his mother.
  • bkkruined
    10 years ago
    Met one outside St Louis who had the ex's name (she claimed) on her neck.
    Cute little blonde white girl too. But even if she wasn't nekkid, there was no hiding that.
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    Staying with Sinclair's original post - Judging by the 10 or so "branded by pimp, beau, or hubby" dancers I can recall, my entertainment has been hotter with the branded entertainers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion