tuscl

Does anyone go to strip clubs to look for a girlfriend?

Sunday, January 30, 2005 7:01 AM
Does anyone go to strip clubs to look for a girlfriend? If so, do you ask strippers personal questions? Have you ever had a stripper refuse to tell you her (real) name and her phone number?

19 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Any strippers want to add?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Who does it?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Who is LOOKING for a GIRLFRIEND in a strip club?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    There are men who spend MONEY trying to get a DATE with a stripper
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Hell, no!
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Does anyone go to strip clubs to look for a girlfriend? Sometimes I might. I go pick out clubs where I think RL might be going to visit and then warn the dancers. They thank me and then ask me out to show their appreciation for helping them with safety issues with some potentially dangerous customers. Sometimes though, I get so many dancers wanting to go out with me to show their appreciation, I just have to say no to some of them. I wish I didn't but my time is limited.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    hmmm, I don't mind affection thrown into the deal. I usually want excellent lap dances at a price no higher than $10 or $15 per song. Now if the dancer wants to sit and chat and show some affection or freebies in addition to the $20, $25, or $30 I pay her for two dances, then she is welcome to it. I once drew the line at $10 per song but I guess I've gotten slack.
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    You got me. I admit it. I look for a girlfriend in strip clubs. For the time that I am there. Once I walk out the door, the stripper is no longer my girlfriend.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    RL: I beleive that FONDL fits your description.
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    "Anyone try to BUY AFFECTION from a stripper but REFUSE to admit it?" Ok, RL. If they refuse to admit it, why would they admit it here? Whoever is doing it is not admiting it to themselves, so they probably are not going to admit it here either.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Anyone try to BUY AFFECTION from a stripper but REFUSE to admit it?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    it's happened before
  • dragman
    19 years ago
    Situations like that are what made me get out of the industry. Plus seeing a bank teller, grocery check out girl or Hooters girl that I recruited turn their entire life upside down in a few months. From frunctioning members od society to drug addicted alcholic whores meeting customers after work. Hell, I fired one and cleaned out her locker, she had her own credit card machine! Anyway, I really don't mind the sex, it's just that. But if it hidden from me that says to me, that it could be more involved than just sex. We have / had a fairly open relationship, it was about communicating and sharing the experience. Hell, I used to get excited as hell when she would describe her sexual exploits, it was like a talking penthouse that I could touch.... What really has me bothered is the have her cake and eat it to attitude. I am the typr of person that likes to know where we stand on important issues and life choices. But of late, her favorite color is peach today and could be black tommorrow. I never know. Her views and opinions change to reflect what she wants at that moment and that is no way to have a relationship. What woories me is that she only started this after getting back into the bussiness. I an starting to worry about drug and alchol abuse. I just know that I love her but I also know I will not be played again.
  • dragman
    19 years ago
    I'm not going to get one rather , hopefully, get one back. My lady and I started dating 2.5 years ago and 3 years prior to that, she danced at the Platinum. She never wanted to do it again and I didn't either but when she deceded that she needed to live alone for the very first time in her life, money became a problem and she put down the tray and pulled up the garter. I really don't have a problem with it because I worked in the clubs for about 16 years. What I did have a problem with is that she said that she thoiught we should take a break while she danced. She felt like she was cheating . YEA RIGHT! I think she was getting horny, dancing again and wanted to act on the impulse or at least be able to if she wanted. I can understand that to0. What I am not sure of is after she gets this out of her system, can I trust her again when she tells me she will not dance again. I can love this women for the rest of my life but I can't wait for the other shoe to drop. What do you guys think.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Don't know. Don't care. Kinda like asking what's it like to date a car theif, IMO.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    It appears obvious you guys know all about being a strippers boyfriend. It's tough for anyone else to question such expert opinion. So you will just have to inform all of us normal guys what it's like.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Unless you have a CRIMINAL BACKGROUND or a DRUG or ALCOHOL addiction or are a DEAD BEAT without a FUTURE I don't think your chances with (your typical) stripper are very good. If not, you'll just need to set your sites lower.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    They're probably somewhere where its nice and warm. 17 degrees right now at my house. I think winter has retreated to my neighborhood. At least it's not just my backyard anymore. That was strange having my backyard several degrees colder than just down the road. ahh I shouldn't have checked the Greenville, SC temp, it's a balmy 26 degrees there. Oh well, maybe I should hope for the coldest place in the US to get some attention even though I'm in South Carolina. If I see Frosty in my backyard, I'll know something strange is going on. lol
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Yes, where are the strippers?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion