OTC Hunting

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Lets say the closest club to your residence is air dances or one-way contact and the prices are steep--basically a shitty strip club by TUSCL standards. Would you still go to this club in the hopes that you could pull a few dancers for OTC or bypass it altogether for further clubs with better mileage?

17 comments

• londonguy
    10 years ago
    Bypass it altogether without a second thought.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    No matter what the club's reputation for "air dance only" or "low mileage", I never had a problem in any of them finding girls willing to do OTC. Didn't even need to use a System either. Just asked.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Almost all of my OTC gig have been with dancers that I had known for awhile and had already done VIP with. So Yes. I would by pass the unknown.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    I wouldn't bypass it. If it is that shitty it probably means they make less money and are open to OTC if they girls were worth it try it.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Depends on what "closest" means. If it means "one mile closer" than a better club, probably pass it by except for an occasional visit, like I do with PT's here in Louisville. If, on the other hand, it means l50 miles closer than *any* club," then yeah, I'm gonna stop by. Somebody hungry enough, or fooled into thinking I'm actually the suave, sophisticated kind of guy I appear to be in the club, might give me some of what I'm liikinh for.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    GMD has a good point on distance. Also deoends upon the quality of the girls. The hotter they are, the more they might be worth the time exploring OTC options. In my experience OTC may be easier at a high mileage club but if you know what you're doing it can be found everywhere.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I wouldn't bypass it altogether. In fact, since you're not going to be too tempted to buy shitty air dances, it would probably serve nicely as a low cost skin and booze hangout on nights that you'd like to see a little titty but don't want to (1) hike too far; and/or (2) drop too much cash.

Just manage your expectations. In my experience, a shitty air dance club that is in the same area as higher mileage clubs are often staffed by dancers who work there specifically to avoid giving higher mileage elsewhere. I would guess that OTC might become available when you are a known quantity, but first time same night OTC is likely harder to find in that club.

Good luck!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I'm always on the OTC hunt for hot girls, so it doesn't matter if it's an air dance club, I'm still gonna go.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    If I know a club is crappy, I won't go. Since I know most clubs locally, and only TUSCL to rely on when out of town. Bad reviews, I don't go.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I bypass better clubs every time I drive to Follies. I go to have fun with strippers in the club. OTC offers are a by-product, not my reason for going. Besides, I'd get really bored posing in a suit in a no fun club.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    ^I meant better clubs than the OP describes, not better than Follies. As if...
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    +1 GMD

The closest club to me is 75 miles away in Fargo; it offers borderline air dances. The next closest is 150 miles and across the border in Canada with nothing but air dances. The next nearest clubs for some hands-on fun is 300 miles away in the Twin Cities. (I haven't included Outlaws in Devils Lake, a scant 80 miles away because I have no idea if the place is even actually open.)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Probably depends on one’s personal likes.

If one is really into OTC; then probably worth the time and some $$$ investment in order to try and line up something nearby to get you thru the harsh winter :)

If one’s reason for OTC is mainly b/c the club is low mileage and OTC is not the main/primary reason; then probably best to invest one’s time and $$$ in more worthwhile clubs (and either stay busy w/ other things for the dry times when you can’t get to the good clubs or just slap the monkey more often to get you by).
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Personally in my experience if I know a club sucks I don't even bother going. Some 'air dance' clubs are known to watch their girls very closely in terms of OTC so girls will not want to risk making $200 with you for OTC in fear of losing their job. Why do they do this? Because some clubs are afraid of a prostitution charge on the dancer which may come back to affect the license on the club.

I've had clubs, where I have walked in the for the first time ever and set up OTC within 30 minutes, and in a few experiences even had the girl leave with me in my car. On the other hand I've worked on a girl all night spending a ridiculous amount on lapdances and drinks offering as high as $1,000 to do OTC to get turned down. I of course would never pay that much for OTC but would throw it out there to see if the girl would eventually cave in.

With that being said, if you have time to kill and decent looking girls at a low mileage club near you, it may be worth a try to stop in a few times and try to build a rapport with a dancer you may want to spend some time with. I don't think you'd be out of that much with the exception of time, as long as the drink prices and cover charges aren't too out of line.

• jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I don't think it has anything to do with the club. It depends on the club. There are high mileage girls in low mileage clubs that will go OTC in a heartbeat and there are low mileage girls in high mileage clubs that won't let you touch them. It depends on the girl and how she thinks not the club.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Meant to say it depends on the GIRL !
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    This is essentially my situation in Omaha. The two in Omaha are a complete waste of time, and I haven't even bothered with one of those clubs even after they moved closer to home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion