tuscl

Strippers who refuse to tell their (real) name - generally not friends!

Would a FRIEND refuse to tell a FRIEND her (real) NAME? I don't think so. I am referring to TRUE FRIENDSHIP. Strippers often LIE and/or are in DENIAL about FRIENDSHIP. Strippers sometimes try to charge MONEY for FALSE AFFECTION

7 comments

• Jpac73
    20 years ago
    I have had some strippers to tell me their real name voluntarily I didn't ask for it, but that doesn't mean that they wanted to get to know me better. If a stripper tells you her real name that doesn't mean the will be visits outsid of the club or calling her at home. I just took it as a freiendly gesture by them. We never hooked up or anything. As a matter of fact most of my favorites never told me there real names but they always showed me a good time at the club and treated me like a human being not a ATM.
  • phoenixxxblaque
    20 years ago
    dtrippers dont give out their real names or info for a few honest reasons..1)because in the club they are a fantasy,and fantasy doesnt include REAL info that is private..2)because you can never be too sure about who you are talking to...and if the guy might become a stalker or a sicko 3)it goes both ways,personal info about you is neither our business as ours none of yours--unless we volunteer it....thanks
  • johnnylingo
    20 years ago
    I won't give them my real name, so it's only fair. I like introducing myself as "Peter", "Harry", or "Dick" and seeing if they can keep a straight face.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    What's the point of asking for their real name anyway? It's all a fantasy. I mean, I could half-drunkenly ask "Lexus isn't your real name, is it?" but I don't really expect a serious answer.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I'm curious. If strippers don't give their real name to you RL, does that mean they aren't as stupid as you think they are?
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Really? I would have never guessed. That's amazing isn't it?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What do you think?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion