tuscl

Ever wish a civvy was a stripper?

HungryGiraffe
Somewhere USA
Ran into a lady at work recently that I've had light friendly conversations with in the past. Hadn't seen her since last year before Christmas. When she said hello, she insisted on giving me a hug. Guess I moved up a rung on the acquaintance ladder. Great smile, overall pretty face, B-cup with hips. Reasonably in shape MILF.

After the hug, had a lingering thought about how cool it would be if she was a stripper. Ever had such a though about a civvy?

25 comments

• Corvus
    10 years ago
    All the time, but not all women!!

• tobala
    10 years ago
    Yes. I see girls in the gym and think "if she worked at club so and so she would be the hottest girl in the house" .
  • whodey
    10 years ago
    It's about damn time !!!
    Phil Burress and his "Citizens for Community Values" had better keep their holier-than-thou opinions to themselves this time. Otherwise this potential new club could end up becoming a boys and girls club like the former Deja vu in union township did.
  • whodey
    10 years ago
    Sorry posted that on the wrong thread.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    No. If I'm going to wish, I make it big. I just want her in my bed.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Yes, there was this one girl at my work, wow if she was stripping, I would make it rain on her.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    There was a pair of blonde twins I met about eight years ago. I would have done awful things to both of them, but specifically the one with the sweeter personality.

Both are married now. One has a child. Dang it.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    All the time. I work with 2 ladies who used to be strippers and 1 of them could return and make money, but not my money, because she's a stuckup bitch. I'm frankly amazed she lasted as long as she has at my company, but I've also heard stories about her, so maybe it's not really surprising.
  • Jackmd
    10 years ago
    I actually had a co-worker who wanted to strip ( she would have done well). We went to a club once but she chickened out when offered to get up on the stage.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Are you kidding me? All the time, ALL THE TIME. Seems on my industry, it is mostly dominated by women and younger ones at that. About the only time I don't see them is when I am driving. Even then, I see some walking at times. :)
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Yep there have been several women over the years who I would have loved to have had rubbing their body on me during a lap dance. Each of them was a hotter than the majority of dancers I have seen in clubs.
  • azdd
    10 years ago
    Oh yeah, like everyone else - ALL. THE. TIME. This is one of my favorite fantasies whenever I interact with hot women. See my thread from a coup,e months ago about the amazing chick seated near me at several football games, although I think she might actually be a stripper, still hoping to randomly find her in a club somewhere. I also have an alternate fantasy, where I think about what it would be like to know some of my stripper pals as civvies in normal workplace. It's all good!
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Personally, no but it's funny because I have thought the exact opposite. It doesn't happen very often but I've meet a stripper who on the surface seems relatively normal and gorgeous, and I find myself wishing I would have met that girl somewhere else because I'd want her as a legit girlfriend. I could never realistically date a stripper in the same sense as a normal girl.

• sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    All the time!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yes
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Almost every day.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    Absolutely YES! No question about it!
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    All the time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Can’t really recall I’ve thought that although I would think I probably have.

More often than not what will happen to me is that I’ll see a fine ass chick and then I will want to hit the club and get some.

I work out at LA Fitness down here in Miami and some of the Latinas go dressed to kill at the gym – on many occasions I’ve been working out in the late-afternoon/early-eve and seeing all that fine ass in the gym and have had to make a stop @ Tootsies later that day/eve.

What does get me thinking that is when I see a fine ass waitress or female bartender at the club and I think to myself “damn I wish she was a dancer”.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I've certainly run into women and thought, I wish she was a stripper and we were in her club, because then I wouldn't have to hold back. I wouldn't have to limit my conduct to what is appropriate for the environment. Being in the strip club would make it expensive, but at least then I could move right on her.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Just thought that about a young one two rows in front of me in the airplane I'm on. Happens all the time.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    I only think that about waitresses and other women when I'm at SCs. Everyone else I just want to skip the formalities with.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    Definitely all the time.

Have you ever seen a girl somewhere out in public and you could just tell she is a stripper somewhere?

One time I saw a good looking woman (not a 10 but a solid 8 with a good body) at a Walmart. She wasn't dressed like a stripper but I could just tell she either was or used to be one by the way she walked and she just had that look. Plus her perfume smelled like a strippers perfume. I wanted to go up to her and asked her where she danced lol.

Then another time I was waiting in line at a tire store. A cute girl (girl next door look) wS paying for her tires and paid with twenty's. It was several hundred dollars and it's just kind of unusual to see anyone pay that much in cash these days, especially in twentys and not hundreds.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Delivering pizzas in a college town, I tend to see a couple a week at least.

My biggest problem tends to be resisting the temptation to clamp a ten spot in my mouth and drop to my knees, begging for a dance.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I don't necessarily fantasize about what if they were a stripper, I think more like shadowcat. Back at my place sounds like more fun or maybe even her place. Of course I want to build up some trust before I agree to go to some strange female's house that I know nothing about especially if she approached me first in a strip club. Maybe find out their name, what they do so that I don't think it's a hooker trying to meet up with me, where they live at, maybe even get a dance from her first if she's a stripper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion