tuscl

No more being disappointed!

Clackport
Washington
Recently I've started a new thing. If I meet a stripper I like and have a good time with, then I'll ask for her number. Obviously sometimes it's for OTC purposes, but sometimes it's just for wanting to know if and/or when she's working.

What prompted this for me was going to different clubs and not seeing even one girl that interests me, these kind of club visits are a waste of time and money to me, and I don't have a lot of time to begin. At least with the phone numbers, I know when they're working, so when I go see them, there is potential for a good time from new strippers you haven't met, and there is a guarantee of a good time with that stripper you're gonna see.

I've probably asked for around 12 numbers, and only one 1 or 2 turned me down, so a lot of strippers are willing to give you their number.

Thoughts?

30 comments

• jvTroop
    10 years ago
    In my location girls want give me their numbers but Facebook is used religiously
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Getting numbers is easy. Getting them to reply to calls or texts not so much.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I agree with SC's comment. Easy to get the digits, often with no future reply. But you ask, and receive, enough numbers, you will get enough hits to make it worthwhile. For a traveling man like me I can often set up a visit in advance and have a great time.

Rock on and play hard.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough, but I'm looking for thoughts on the idea of getting their number to prevent disappointing visits.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I sometimes ask a dancer for her # b/c I had a good time w/ her – but when I ask is b/c I’m sorta “in the moment” – but by the next day the magic per se has worn off and I don’t have as much of a desire to see her again.

“Context” is important – some dancers may think that a PL asking for her # is b/c he wants to get w/ her; i.e. try to be her BF or something – so “context” is important – when I ask for a dancer’s #; I’ll say something along the lines of “can I get your # so I could come see you some other time” – instead of just “can I have your #” – that way she does not think I’m trying to date or stalk her.

Making contact w/ a dancer to meet in the club probably yields a higher batting avg that setting up OTC.

It may also be a good idea to let dancers know about a burn ph or better yet a Google # and explain to them that is a good way to get a customer base and keep in contact w/ regular custies w/o having to give out her real # or any personal info.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Yes, avoiding disappointing visits is a primary reason I like getting numbers of dancers. You can make sure they are working the day/night you come to the club.

Still, some will never respond to your texts and it was a wasted effort. But many times I've set up a time/day to meet a dancer at her club and had great times with them. I do this as much as possible. And I've found it a worthwhile endeavor.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I am surprised more strippers don't have professional twitter accounts or fb pages here. Seems like an easy way to self promote.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Of all the numbers I've had, used maybe three. Even those are not used any longer.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    When I get a stripper's number, I let her initate the texting, that way I'm sure she's serious about OTC and being there when she says gonna be there ITC.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I have numbers for strippers at my 3 favorite clubs. The girls text me or I text them, and so I usually know in advance who will be in the club. This does help prevent disappointing club visits where there are no dancers I'm interested in.

The downside of this modus operandi is that the dancer I've been in contact with expects me to spend my time and money on her. If I see a new hottie, I can't easily ditch the dancer I have a date with.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Corvus has a great thing going on, but I wanted to comment on the opposite opinion.

I too travel a lot, and my repeat visits usually don't allow me to build a rapport with dancers (I may visit a city once a year). I too have done what Corvus has and contacted a dancer before I arrive to make sure I have some company for the evening... but I stopped doing this because once I had arrived I would spy a dancer better looking than the one I was meeting. I am too polite to just dump a girl I had asked to free up time to meet me and go talk to what I perceive as the better looking dancer. In some cases the better looking dancer may not even accept an advance from me in fear of stripper locker room drama.

It's a gamble - go fishing in the ocean or at the trout pond.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    Not a single stripper is willing to give this young buck their number. Guess it doesn't work in every location there ranukam. Hell, I'm more expectant when they say "let me get a napkin and a pen". By then, you already know the game is lost.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    If you get their number, one benefit out of that is, while OTC may be a akin to a losing gambling problem, they will never be late, haggle or fool around with time at the strip club.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    It changes over time. A about a decade ago many of my favorites had email addresses and web sites where they posted their schedule. This was replaced by text messages, which has it's good points and bad points. Most of the dancers just sent a page saying they would be available during a certain time, or wouldn't be there that day. Thankfully none regularly bombarded me with texts, but a few times I would get multiple texts on days when the club wasn't busy. Which normally worked out quite well.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @Esta- if a stripper tells me that napkin and pen shit, then she will never get another dollar from me again.

Also Esta like Papi says, just tell you want her number so that you can come see her again.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    *her*
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I agree with Shadowcat, and I'm sure he clearly understood what you were asking. Whether you text them or wait for them to text you, getting strippers' numbers is no guarantee that you'll know when they're working. Most of them will contact you only when it's useful for them, not you.

The paradox is that even when you're always able to coordinate visits with your favorites, some days/nights will be disappointing because of raised expectations. My best times in clubs have been unplanned. They never could have happened without the risk of being disappointed.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I agree with your idea ranukam.I do the same thing. If they are not comfortable enough to give you their number yet and you want to see them ask if it is ok to call the club to find out if they are working. Twitter is also good
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    The downside of exchanging numbers is being bombarded with requests to come to the club and see them. If I like a dancer, I find it difficult to flat out ignore a text. Some of them text damn near daily or more. That's why I only exchange numbers when I'm interested in OTC now.

Also, echoing what was already stated, if I text a dancer I'm coming in, the expectation is set that I will spend most my time and cash on her. I don't want to establish that kind of expectation usually.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I'm astounded any of the old hands here haven't already been getting numbers for years, for exactly the purpose of lining up visits (or OTC). I find that if I spent a decent amount on a girl, she always texts me back, although some are perpetually late
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    I never ask for their number. It's a waste of time. Most of them will volunteer it if they want to make you a regular.

Usually, the only time I even keep the number is if OTC was just arranged, then, if it was good and she made it past the sniff test, then I'll keep to arrange future OTC sessions, otherwise, I delete it and move on. There are plenty of other fish in the sea.

Remember, it's a numbers game (no pun intended). You're not going to be attracted to every stripper you see, so in order to get exposure to the ones you want, you need to spend time browsing.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    " I never ask for their number. It's a waste of time."

??? Why is it a waste of time? If you don't get texts back, I can see that. But it's literally been years since a stripper totally ignored my texts (sometimes they ignore one here or there, or don't respond back until the following day). But I never ask for their number unless I've spent at least a couple hunnert on them
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    @ranukam,

You sound like someone who actually wants to have outside off the clock relationships with strippers. That's great!

But you post and post and post and it sounds like you must run through them really quickly. I mean each outside relationship is likely to run for weeks or months, or more. But you keep posting about all the new things you are doing with new women in strip clubs. You post about getting dances from one, when you are intending to see another one off of the clock.

Even this, talking about how to get their telephone numbers, which suggests seeing them outside, but then talking about it in a way which suggests that you are doing this with lots and lots of girls.

What gives? The more involved with them you plan on getting, the less of them that this should include. You seem to me to be someone who says he wants to see them outside, but then must in fact be somehow preventing this.

True?

SJG
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Subraman, I guess our mode of operation is different. If I like her enough to spend a couple hundred on her, then I'm already pushing for ITC or OTC. If she's willing and plays, it usually doesn't take more than one or two visits to get OTC set up.

I rarely if ever just go to the club to buy dances and nothing else.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    But if you've seen her once, and had fun, don't you want her number so you can have her meet you next time? That's what I"m not getting... I don't know any other way to get the girl back there if I want to repeat, and check if she's actually going to make it before I head up
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    if she's not going to do OTC, then she's not that fun. At any given time I have a rotation of 3-4 ladies that I can spend $200-300 on for 3-4 hours of sex with a single phone call.

All of them are either on their way in or out of the rotation. I go to the club to seek out replacement ladies for the ones on their way out. Once we OTC, that's the only way I see them until they exit the rotation. I can usually tell if OTC is even a possibility within the first song or two, and within another song or two the subject is broached. If she's willing and serious, 9 out of 10 times I'll have the deal sealed and her number with arrangements for OTC either later that day/evening or the next morning. If it's not done by then, I'll ask her when she's working next before we part ways at the club and hit it again next at that time. If the deal isn't done by then or she didn't show up for her shift at the club when she said she would, no loss, I just keep looking for that next replacement that I was looking for before I met her.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    It's another case of strip club customer service/relations being for shit because the industry is over-regulated, limiting competition. Strip clubs should have web sites, with an up-to-date list of what dancers are scheduled to work.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    After I remind a bored dancer that I'm hundreds of miles away, she tends to stop texting me.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @SJG- I "post and post and post" because I feel it's my duty to bring interesting threads to TUSCL. There are a lot of garbage threads on here. I'm not opposed to outside off the clock relationships with strippers, I don't judge. However I am still young, and I'm not ready to settle down yet, so I will have fun with as many girls as I can.

So it sounds like you guys are saying if you text a dancer you're coming in, then you're obligated to spend all your money on her. I don't see it that way. I just see it as you'll know you'll have a good time regardless, whether it's with her, or with a new dancer you meet and like. Of course I'm gonna spend some money on the girl I came to see, but I by no means feel that I have to be glued to the girl.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Great point @Shailynn. So far it works for me and so far luckily I have had few experiences of arriving to see my CF and found one I was more attracted to. It has happened though and once I was able to get around the issue when my CF headed home and I stayed to "finish my drink". All worked out just fine. The new girl had a world class, perfect ass and was just too fine to pass up a chance with.

Sometimes it all comes together for me other times it doesn't. But it's all fun when dealing with naked hotties.

I've had dozens upon dozens of stripper's phone numbers from the three cities I visit on a regular basis. But currently there are only about four in my phone. They cycle out at a pretty fast rate for the most part. Although one I've had for two years and another for nearly a year and a half.

I say if it works for you keep rocking, if not figure out what does. For now I have a lot more civilian girl's numbers than dancer's and other than one recent extreme example, this is working well for me at this time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion