tuscl

Strippers are smart, very smart!

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 9:38 AM
Probably will get a lot of grief on this topic, but strippers are smart, very smart! There are two kinds of smart: educational and people. Strippers are people smart not educational smart. They know their customers and what to expect from them. Here are a couple of examples from my experience. Example 1. There is high brow club in Atlanta called Cheetah, that I visit very infrequently. It has great looking strippers but very low mileage. It had been a year since I was there, so decided to check it out again. While driving down was thinking of my last visit and decided to sit on the other side of the club to get different perspective. After settling in and enjoy the scenery tipped a tall thin brunette on stage. After her rotation, she stopped by to thank me and was BSing with her and found out she is x-eastern European and that area of the world produces a lot of hot babes. Then she says "It has been long time since you were here", and I exaggerated slightly saying "I never come here". She proceeds to tell me it was about a year since my last visit, and I sat on the other side of the club, and which type of girls I tipped and got dances from. She was 100% correct! How many PLs did she see over the last year, and to remember that almost floored me. Example 2. My buddy was dating Asian day shift stripper 3 years ago. One night we go to civilian bar together, and he gives me lecture on "Don't tell anybody that she is stripper", which was no problem for me. (But did glance over to her, when he was saying this and her look was like "oh, shit thought I could get some free advertising and some more guys to the club", but that is different story.) So we had good time at the civilian club and very infrequently visited her SC during day shit, and never saw her again. Had totally put her out of my mind. Was in the area and dropped in for day shift and she was there. Did not approach her or tip her on stage, but she walks over to me and smiles saying "Don't tell anybody you saw me here". Damn, 3 fucking years and she remembered that! God these strippers are smart! What is your experience?

31 comments

• Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Not all strippers are smart but the ones that are are very smart although make a lot of poor choices due to low EQ which is emotional quotient.
  • rattdog
    9 years ago
    the 2 girls you posted - yes they have excellent memory. however, do not equate the ability for long-term memory as being very smart.
  • goodsouthernboy
    9 years ago
    I had a stripper remember me for a visit to a different club a year prior. I didn't believe it was really her until she did that same annoying move in the LD where she put her head between my legs and did a handstand type thing on my thighs. It's crazy how the mind works for some and doesn't work for others.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    At first I thought this was going to be another joke thread. I agree with some earlier posts. There are different kinds of inteligence.
  • Joker420
    9 years ago
    The strippers are not smart they just have very smart pimps that mentors them
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^Sometimes blondes put on a brunette wig to feel smarter
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Strippers are both smart and dumb just like cats and dogs. Come cats and dogs are excellent at their appropriate skills while some are hopeless. There are strippers who maximize their income on their terms, and those who let dollars slip through their fingers. Case in point: my last trip there was no one available who caught my eye because the talent pool was small and the few hotties all had regulars waiting in line. This one tall black girl (I like short) chatted me up, and she passed the "physical contact" test so I did a set with her. I would never have picked her had there been completion but she knew how to close the deal. And it was a great 5 dances! She was a real pro, which is what I want in a girl I'm not particularly attracted to. She's a "smart stripper".
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    A big part has to do w/ them being women – women’s brains work in a different way than the male brain and women often remember the tiniest details over long periods of time. A married couple goes to a marriage counselor and the husband complains to the counselor that every time him and his wife argue his wife gets “historical” – the counselor says “you mean hysterical” – the husband says “no – historical – she starts bringing out every single little detail since the beginning of our relationship”. Women are also more about relationships and connections where we just often see them as tits and ass – while we may be staring and drooling over their tits; they are often observing out mannerisms; what we say; and how we say it. Women are often about the details.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Also – the two dancers in the OP example were foreigners – Eastern Euro people are often very well educated and probably often smarter and better educated than the avg American.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I had a dancer last night who remembered me from six months ago. I remembered her cause she has very long nipples and does dollar bill tricks with them. She remembered very specific details about my last visit. I was surprised and impressed. But many girls often lie about us having met before as a way to try and open a positive dialog (either that or they are just wrong). I always respond in the same way if a dancer says she remembers me but I don't recall Her. "Can I see your breasts because I always remember a dancer by her breasts." Roughly 75% comply.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yes – some dancers try the “hey – I remember you …” line as an approach technique per se. I go to black dives mostly and get lots of dances from many different dancers – often times it’s a blur of tits and ass – I really don’t spend much time at all conversing w/ dancers so it’s “wham bam thank you (for the grind) ma’am”. Often times I’ll have black dancers telling me they know me or remember me – at first I often thought it was SS b/c I often do not remember them – but often times when they get naked and start dancing for me I do end up remembering them.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Eh. It varies a lot. I've had girls I didn't buy a dance from remember my name a month later. I've had girls I did buy dances from act like we had never met before. Not even a "I've seen you here before... haven't I? " to hedge bets. I've chatted with bright young things who are legitimately stripping their way through college, and some seriously dim bulbs.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    They would be more believable if they said " I remember sucking your cock or I remember fucking you" and then provided details or reenactments to prove it.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    I agree with ratdog. Memory isn't the same thing as smart. However, I think you could argue that some strippers have a certain 'hustle smarts' to their game.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I have also noticed differences between clubs. At some clubs dancers usually tend to remember at least seeing you before. Other clubs I have had most dancers keep asking me if I have ever been there before even though I am a regular. If I press it with them they do remember but they ack like they don't.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    This is a true smart talk thread
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Females tend to be much better at social skills than men in general. They might date several guys at the same time and many men may not even know it. One hot dancer can lead on several guys in a strip club making them think they might have a chance of meeting up with her later getting them to spend extra on drinks and dances. Meanwhile all the newbie male customers don't even realize they are getting played by someone with a lot more experience. She is smarter, a lot smarter than the newbie male when it pertains to certain matters. Meanwhile if the newbie male customer asks her if she knows what e equals m c squared means and she thinks it might be a new store at the mall, he might think of her as being stupid. Many people are both ignorant and smart but it depends upon the subject matter. If you asked me about favorite types of female shoes, I know almost nothing. If you asked me an Astronomy question, I might seem smart.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    An experienced dancer can ask a few questions and can determine a range for your income and possibly disposable income and a number of other details such as single or married, kids or no kids, occupation, etc. However ask too many questions too fast and I feel like I'm getting grilled. A guy just wants to see tits and ass, doesn't even think about her income or anything else and often doesn't even think about asking too many questions. He learns very little about her except how she looks and if he gets lucky after 18 months, what she might do. lol
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Well Rick and 18 months might not be normal. Some people get married before 18 months.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Hell yeah! ^^^^^
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Dancers who stick with dancing for many years normally have a talent for sales, which does require smarts, if not necessarily school smarts. VBD I'm guessing you are the type of custy who is a regular. Good dancers can sense which customers are potential regulars. Because regulars are a big help in making good money, dancers focus more on guys they see as potential regulars, so they remember them better.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    They are just ordinary people, as smart as any people you would meet anywhere.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I was on one of my Illinois vacations, visiting the Lamp Lighter in Ottawa, IL, as I tend to do whenever I am in that part of the world. I think I went there in about 2005 or so and got a lap dance from this one giant breasted lady. I told her some personal biographical info, including where I live and other things. Flash forward to 2012, my last time there, and the same girl is there and she remembers my name and everything. She even tells me she tried dancing at my favorite club in the hope I might drop in. I know she's not lying because she mentioned the owner of my favorite club by name and some descriptions of some dancers I know. FWIW, she said she liked the customers, but there was just too much drama there for her to really settle in. It was weird. OTOH, I wouldn't call it smart, or at least book smart.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Hey it took a genius like RickyBoy ten years to figure out a System for paying them for sex. Something he'll get a Turing Award for one day.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    ...so if strippers are smart customers are even smarter, although having RickyBoy on our side skews the average...
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Man, you guys are deep!
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Dan, maybe she's in one of those Google advanced research projects. In F-cup implants you can put 2 terabytes of memory with a neural interface.
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    . .... OR you are just an unforgettable VeryBigDawg
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I wish!
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    @ilbbaincl- I feel safe in saying what you said was a joke, but this chick had all-natural titties. Probably in the top 5 of my personal list of biggest natural tits ever.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    DandyDan, 7 years later and she remembered. Wow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion