tuscl

through a dancers eyes

hello gentlemen and any ladies that might be present..just wanted to share a few thoughts with you..give some of you insight straight from a dancers perspective.

When i,m at the club(i work at a bikini bar)i do alot of watching and observing...i watch everything..i watch where people choose to sit,what they are drinking,if they buy anything to drink for a dancer who sits with them,how long a drink sits in front of them,their body language,ect...and all of it goes into figuring if a person wants to spend money and who he wants to spend it on.

some of the things i,ve learned are a no-go zone....crossed arms and legs...drinking coffee....sitting far away from the stage or pit area and basically almost hiding in a corner...doesnt buy a drink for himself or any dancer who sits with him,or if he does,the drink will be nursed on for HOURS all night....doesnt tip or dance with anyone even after making a point to flash lots of money and try to get dancers to sit for hours with him for nothing.tries to get handsy almost right away or keeps pushing the discussion towards the "date" or :extras" zone,no matter how politely you keep trying to deterring him away from talking about it.

when i entertain,i make a point to get onstage and put on a show before going around the room and asking for a dance...i want people to see me and my personality and style before i approach them...i never ask people for dances "cold"(meaning,i dont ask for dances before they,ve seen me onstage first)..when i,m onstage,i give a smile to every person i see and i make eye contact with all..and look to see whos making it back,and if you are,then i know you,re interested,and i,ll talk to you.when i do talk,i,ll sit for awhile and do so,i just dont run up and ask for a dance..i want people to get to know whos,dancing for them first.i give that conversation about 15-20 minutes...if i get the impression that the person doesnt want a dance or we arent cliqueing the right way,i will give a hug,excuse myself politely,and move on.since i dont drink,i wont stay with a client so he can get me drunk on free drinks..and i dont smoke either..and i think dancers who smoke on the floor or approach clients with a ciggerette in thier hand look trashy..and i,m sure the way their clothes,hair and breath smell isnt too feminine either...in my eyes,dancers are supposed to be a fantasy,and smelling like an ashtray and smoking like a fiend doesnt seem like a fantasy most men have.

heres a tip for you men though..want to seperate the ladies who are focused and into what they do from ones who dont like it..watch them...watch them close...are they drunk or drunk alot when you vist?do they seem medicated and out of it..like they,ve swallowed a few xanax before their shift(or during)?chances are,those are the girls who DONT like what they do and they have to have some sort of chemical crutch to get them through the night to be able to deal with the dancer/client contact...they dont like to be touched,so they put their brains on fluffy drug clouds to do it and make thier money.you want a dancer whos decent?look for the ones who seem sober....eyes clear and able to make good conversation.
these are just my thoughts for now..thanks..later

if you have any thoughts,please feel free to email me at [email protected] or message me on yahoo at scarletwoman_witch or aol at phoenixxxfire111 thanks

2 comments

• TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I found the lady very insightful in her observance of the male animal. Sometimes we men think we are the only ones who do the watching. Seems like the women are watching us too...:-)
  • davids
    20 years ago
    Well I guess this poster who thinks that any use of capitalization is evil compensates for RL who overuses it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion