tuscl

anti romatic lover nazi movement thread

i guess rl cant take a hint to stopping posting the same old garbage over and over again...i have decided that replying back to any of his stupid hate stripper threads is useless....so,from this point forward,i,m only going to reply to threads made by others with more balls and brain cells then him,since he has neither.i encourage all others to do the same..rl just like making new topics that try to slander strippers....truth is,hes just pissed off he cant get laid by any of the ladies that work in the clubs..and instead of grabbing that bottle of vasoline and a towel and getting off and staying mellow ,hes gone into a little tizzy and hasnt stopped since.

rl,let me tell you...you ARENT special...i see guys like you come into my club ALL the time...they come in grumbling about strippers,how its just an act and so forth,but they dont bother to save us the headache of dealing with them by staying home..or getting a real life and getting happy...guys like you come into the club and girls never sit with them..they just sit still all alone with that one drink that gets nursed for 8 hours looking like a unhappy fool because dancers wont give them any play..because they are a waste of time.you dont like strippers?we dont give a shit..trust me..we dont like you either...you,re nothing to us with your bad attitude..you,re not gonna tip us or do dances or even just be decent company to talk to,so we just put you in the "worthless waste of time" box and move on to those worthy to talk to...who are decently happy and have intelligent things to say.you,re mad because 20 bucks wont buy you real info?tough shit....complain to those outside of the club who serve you and dont give out the info either..like taxi cab drivers or waitresses.dont like our dance prices?then keep your cheap ass at home where it belongs you big mieser..you have no business around women in their making money enviroment.

you can be on this forum and bitch about strippers all you want..how this and that is unfair and put words in stupid caps(how retarded..and boring after 5 minutes)but your little tirades mean absolute zero....the world still turns,strippers will still make money off of those who care to tip and dance.....and ignore idiots like you who are miserable and dont....later

1 comment

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    I can see a link to the words RL anti and negative. I believe the word lover is an attempt to throw anyone new off the trail. Obviously someone who posts negative messages for years consistently without virtually anything positive might be a concern for others to watch. Strippers need to keep their thinking caps on and watch out for dangerous people. RL is OUT THERE somewhere. Remember if someone acts like a jerk, only wants to pay $5 for a lapdance, and keeps asking for your name and phone number, he might be a dangerous person or just a fool.

Just remember a line from Clint Eastwood seriously mangled by me for maybe a dancer.

You have to ask yourself, do you feel lucky punk customer, do you think you can get a REAL NAME or do you think I think you may be RL? Because if I think you're RL, you're ass is getting kicked out the door by the bouncer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion