tuscl

Interesting Pictures

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, January 23, 2015 8:10 AM
A very attractive dancer sat down at my table and asked if I wanted to see a picture of her pomeranian on her iPhone. I said "yes" without much enthusiasm, and I politely told her the dog was adorable. Then she said she had done some modeling last week and would I like to see some of these pictures. These were clearly professional photos. The first ones were of her in a bikini. Then she showed me a couple nudes. Finally she showed me several close-ups of her bare pussy. These were much more interesting pictures. I wonder if these photos will appear in next month's Hustler.

9 comments

• chandler
    9 years ago
    Or Dog Fancy?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I had a dancer once fliping thru pics on her cell phone. When she got to the ones of her pussy she started apologizing profusely. I told her its alright, its not like I havent seen it yet. This was at a nude club
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    My sweetie has about 50 pics of her dog on her phone. I asked her if she was afraid she would forget what he looked like.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    If she's showing us pics then she's showing them to my wife which means they're getting to know each other getting comfortable which means my wife will have a better chance of setting up and OTC get together with the 3 of us. Show all the pics to us you want...lol
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Last summer, middle of the afternoon, one drunk stripper shared with me all of the pics of her and her son on her cell -- ALL of the pics. I really wanted to put a bullet through my head.
  • BigTuna1
    9 years ago
    I often flash pictures of my dick to dancers...otc soon happens after that
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I think she's just trying to chat you up, instead of coming on hard hustle and trying to get you to do dances. No big deal. SJG
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    My last showed me pictures of the home she bought and how she was remaking it. Some of her family and friends.
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    @TunaDude...do they ever ask if the picture of your dick was taken in macro mode when they finally see it?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion