tuscl

Do you recall hearing this song in the SC ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

As some of you know, I mainly visit black dives and there’s a hip-hop song called “I’m a Boss”.

As a 45 y/o whiteguy; I’m not necessarily a “big” hip-hop fan per se; but I do like certain songs w/ good party/upbeat beat.

In the black dives I visit; custies and dancers alike go wild when they hear this song.

I was at a small black dive down here in MIA on late Tuesday afternoon/early-eve – as with many small black clubs, this small black club does not have a separate LD area and all dances are full-nude and on the floor.

This song came on during my visit and the ebonies went wild w/ a whole bunch of them just dancing on the floor w/ each butt-ass naked and going wild – even my square white ass was bopping his head back and forth LOL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfjwNrlo…

5 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Songs like this give me a headache,
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    Mill is signed to Ross's label, which makes him instantly popular in Miami (it also helps that Ross is on the track). The dancers probably know Mill, and I'd be willing to bet a few of them know Ross. Oh: and they all want to pretend they're bosses.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Papi,

Stopped at about 3 seconds!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    That's probably one of my favorite Meek Mill songs, but I don't recall ever hearing that song in the strip club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion