tuscl

How Often Do You Finish This Way

Thursday, January 22, 2015 8:44 AM
I've been busy lately doing mundane stuff but yesterday night was playtime for me. I was hanging out with a stripper yesterday night when we both decided to have fun, so we agreed to do it and have some fun while we were in there. Thing though was this chick was also good at massage, she did one awesome work on my back untangling the knots and I felt so good after that. I was looking at her boobies and man she has one fine set of them and the underboob was pretty nice to look at too. Actually, I did the titfuck and her boobs was big enough it felt like the real thing, it was so good I finished in there.

9 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Did it once with a large boobed masseuse. Meh. Not even close to as good fucking, being sucked, or the outstanding lubed HJ some of the local girls give. Maybe it was her.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Used to do it frequently before I met my DS. Now not so much.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I've enjoyed two tittyfucks from large-breasted strippers who wouldn't pleasure me orally. TFs will do in a pinch but BJs are better!
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Never, I gotta try that one of these days.
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    The TF is one of my favorite things in life. Best time I ever had in Detroit involved that particular act with a slightly older woman whose large, fake ones were VERY nice. Asked for an extra tip because I, um, messed her long hair. I really let fly. So worth it, though.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Dang it, it is still stuck in head. When I was about to explode I said harder and she pressed her boobs even harder and it was the most awesome nut for that day. Shit that was so awesome good. Man that was so good. Some crazy shit we are going to do that again real soon.
  • BigTuna1
    9 years ago
    Fuck yea bro !
  • Bored334fun
    9 years ago
    Is this a common thing in SCs? I honestly would rather do this than almost anything else.
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    A lot of dancers will do a variation of this over the pants, particularly the busty ones, even in one-way contact clubs. Maybe not too long, however, as it's often uncomfortable for the dancers. When it's at a place where extras are available and you can Free Willy, this would be considered one of them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion