tuscl

Overcounting in a good way!

BigPoppa99
;)Florida-hooking up with Ms. EveHartley, since 2010!
;) Has this ever happened to anyone? I gave the girl two bills and at $25/ a song, it should have been 8 songs. I guess lucky for me it was kinda busy, but not extremely. So like I said, she was very busy, trying to do her hussle thing... So I did four dances and took a short break. Meanwhile she went to go entertain some other PLs...
When she came back to finish off the last four dances that she owed me; she said i had 17 dances left!
Now, being the respectable, gentleman I am, I corrected her; "no honey, you only owe me four more."
YEAH RiGHT! I kept my mouth shut and just enjoyed the freebies!
Now, I've only danced one other time with this chick, so it's quite possible, in all the madness she just assumed the amount I gave her. Either way, it worked in my favor, and I left extra happy! Has this ever happened to any of you guys?
And it's not like this stripper was one of the idiots.... She actually went to college and is a teacher, however bad times have forced her to be doing this for a while- a few years...
Has this ever happened to any of you guys? And did you do the honest, ethical and morally right thing by telling her, or did you just go with it(and possibly tell her she still owes you a couple more ;) ?

9 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    "bad times have forced her to be doing this"

What do you mean "bad times"? :)
  • BigPoppa99
    10 years ago
    Tough economy...
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    How can she confuse 17 with 4 (yeah, she's a stripper, that's how)!! Last night I had a dancer get naked before the clock started so that was nice! And I've had free dances if I paid the house a few times with regulars.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    So she thought you gave her $500 in advance, or what? That's insane. Hell, $200 is a lot to pay before getting anything.

I'm not sure I'd want that many extra dances, free or paid. I never pre-pay for dances or agree to multiple songs in advance. Often a dancer will undercount by one or two, and I usually correct them, same as I do when they overcount. I do it because ethical guys get more freebies in the long run.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I call bull shit!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Were the dances supposed to be ten bucks each maybe? I could understand her being off by one dance then, but not seventeen. (Sheesh) And I, being the pathologically honest shmuck that I am, would've pointed it out to her. Some clubs keep an eye on how many dances a dancer gives so they can get an accurate cut; if she was that far off, she would've lost some serious scratch.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    A teacher? Gee, All I ever get are Pre-Veterinarians.
  • BigPoppa99
    10 years ago
    ;) Call it whatever you like...Shadowcat... But, I kid you not!
    In all fairness, I usually get the same amount of dances every time with this dancer- couple it with the club being extremely busy, Other PLs' vying for her attention. The club was bumping, and that's a recipe for a mistake!
    There were times when I almost felt compelled to come clean..... But, my little head is stronger than my big head!!
    P.S.> I don't think she taught math! ;):)
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    @rockstar666 I thought strippers always get naked before their dance with you? Have I been getting luck or is your area crappy?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion