tuscl

Have Baptists, Mormons, Christians, Church of God fanatics, etc.......

Saturday, January 17, 2015 11:33 AM
stopped you in the slightest in going to strip clubs or finding a girl to pay for sex? I hear about the bible belt and religious morals fucking things up, I've never seen it or felt it

11 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I never seen or felt itbut, I don't live in the bible belt
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    None of those shitbags will ever impact my hobbying.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Scott Bergthold. Baptist lawyer from Tennessee makes a career out of trying to shut down adult businesses
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Some cities in the traditional Bibke belt have good clubs, much better than many cities in so called progressive areas of the country. This is part of the evidence that I've cited before to support my theory that, all other things being equal, politically conservative areas almost always have better clubs than politically liberal areas. There are exceptions, notably Detroit, but generally speaking this holds true.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    strip clubs are alive and well in the south, some places better than others as in the rest of the country.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I first visited the South in 1963. I was stationed in Biloxi, MS and after my 9 months was up I came away thinking that they should had let the South Secede. When I returned in 1987 I was amazed at the changes that had taken place. This was/is the New South. When I retired I could have moved back to California but I didn't want to leave what I had here. Some of the Sunday laws still baffle me but I see changes in that coming all the time. Today I had my second VIP with a 23 yo cutie that probably matchs JS69's "Dream Stripper". She even suggested that we start meeting OTC for dinner, watching movies and a more relaxed atmosphere at my house for sex. But not for $500. So the bible belt has been good to me.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    SC, your money so your choice, but if she's a DS she's gotta be worth $500. A DS doesn't come along every day.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Cst stop messjng witj js69 who.acts98% retarded towards him dream cum dumpster
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I live in the Bible belt now, I have never been to SC's so much in my life. And the girls are definitely naughtier
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Hell no.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    The good news about living here in Omaha is the fact there really are no religious fanatics who try to get on you. Now if only they would have decent strip clubs....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion