tuscl

She Just Made My NIght

Saturday, January 17, 2015 3:10 AM
I was with my CF about six hours ago hanging around in her apartment. I was helping her cleanup the place and also have some time for her. It was just another visiting night, I was expected to come in early but I had to swing-by the nearest strip club to order my happy hour steak. Man, the way how they make their steak is simply awesome, mated with rum and coke, I have nothing else to want for, awesome eye candy and good food. The waitress already knew why I was there so she said the amount and I simply handed her the money. What an awesome dinner that was. One of the top shelf dancer did a cold approach and asked for a dance right away. She was very pretty but her hustle stinks, it was very awkward and she really had no skill how to set the mood correctly. In short, her frame and set simply stunk and it smelled so bad I had just let her go. At my CF's, I waited for my CF to get dolled-up and drove her to work. At the spot where she had to go down, she said I should come in and spend time with her. I just told her she needs to work harder and not see me as a backup bouncer which I am not really suited for. She could simply have fun in there without me cockblocking her. I finally got out of there, thinking I should visit this awesome chick which I really need to see and catchup with. Drove about some miles to get there, parked the car, paid the entrance and walked-in. I asked the usher if she was still in there and she replied "No she went out early." "Damn it, why?" I was thinking of simply driving back to my CF's work when all of a sudden she showed up and introduced herself. Man, what a body! She is very very tall, she has the underboob which I really like the most, which means her sideboob profile is simply perfect. Just the girl I was looking for. She started the convo, she just kept on talking and talking and talking just like the bunny. And I was like staring at her face, looking at her eyes trying to pierce through and somehow reach her mind with my stare. "Hello, are you listening?" I just kept staring. Her hands started touching my face, then went to my chest, then moved even down passing it then finally resting in my inner thigh, she just kept her warm hand in there. Then she stared back at me so intense it burned my eyes. We just stared back at each other for about five songs. I can feel warm hands caressing my thighs. The she took my hands and placed it in her inner thigh. I kept staring at her. She was just staring back "You know, people around us are looking?" She said "Fuck them." "I need your phone number." "I don't give out phone number" "You will lose me if you don't" "Wait, I'll give it you when I get my new phone number." Man, that's BS. We ended up going back there and she gave me one interesting GFE. After the lapdance she went and did the rounds, she came back, sat really close like REALLY close and we stared (eye fucking) again for another two songs. I will surely see her again.

7 comments

• deogol
    9 years ago
    In other words, you found a snake (penis) charmer.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Alabegonz's stories bring the entertainment value up on this site lol.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good storytelling
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    Love it! Appreciate the entertainment alabegonz!
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    @ranukam: She was intense, man. She was not the tall girl working at Rouge, I know her by face only and she was not into me. And I was not at CR last night. She is just a new acquaintance I met first time last night. Young and very tall, she did good last night, several customers were asking dances from her, and she just gave me on good GFE. Can't complain about that. All good.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    Great story, but I feel, she hussled you.... Just saying.
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    Very good story. Thank you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion