tuscl

RickyBoy Scores a Blah OTC After 18 Months and $3000 Spent on Conversation

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 6:34 PM
Wow! There must really be something to this System of his to score results like that: [view link]

42 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy: "Well, as an update, I finally closed the deal. I wish I could say that the experience was fantastic, but it was really just ok. " Triumphant once again in our capitalist system! Gordon Gekko should be admiring RickyBoy instead of the other way around.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    So the girls see RickyBoy wearing his faggity suit, thinking he is hot shit because of it, and instantly read him for a tard? Then starts the extraction of $3000 over 18 months from him because other women know better than to talk to such an ass clown for free? Then a blah nickel and diming OTC even though RickyBoy is paying well above market rates? Really good system there, RickyBoy. Really good system.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Not much of an accomplishment for a guy who wants us all to think of him as a RICH STUD is it?
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Hey, let me give you a sympathy bump for this thread. LOL. That way you won't look quite so pathetic in bumping your own thread 5 times in a desperate attempt to get a response. ;)
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Rickyboy neglects to state how much in addition to the $3 k leading up to this encounter he had to fork over to close this 18 month conquest. My guess was an extra $400-$500 in his stately motel room where the act fizzled out. He truly believes there is a ROI when putting his wife at risk for cervical cancer and other communicable diseases. What a pathetic depraved soul. I hope he puts me on ignore as I should do the same.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit! This is smart talk
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit talk
  • chukko
    9 years ago
    Sounds like the layaway of a $3000 OTC experience.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I bet RickyBoy wishes he had used that $3000 to grease bouncers instead now. Or maybe not. Maybe talking to women is so unheard of for him it was money well spent as far as he is concerned.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    @meat: RickyBoy did say he was paying well above the market rate for this and then says she tried to nickel and dime him on top of that. RickyBoy wants us to imagine that a benefit of running the System is that strippers see you as a savvy rich stud who all their usual hustles will fail on and they know it and won't even try it in the first place. Despite RickyBoy enamor with this girl it's clear she just saw him for the chump that he is. Give it up already RickyBoy. The suit doesn't fool anyone that you are anything other than an ass-clown.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    @meat: RickyBoy did say he was paying well above the market rate for this and then says she tried to nickel and dime him on top of that. RickyBoy wants us to imagine that a benefit of running the System is that strippers see you as a savvy rich stud who all their usual hustles will fail on and they know it and won't even try it in the first place. Despite RickyBoy enamor with this girl it's clear she just saw him for the chump that he is. Give it up already RickyBoy. The suit doesn't fool anyone that you are anything other than an ass-clown.
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    C'mon guys...can't we all get along? I have no issue with Dugan spending $3K on conversation. After all, it is his money and if he's having fun that's what's important in life. I do, however, see a minor inconsistency... The Dugan dude has articulated a hope that one of his conquests would backslide on her addiction so he could save OTC money. My recollection is that this girl had a plethora of issues in her life, including severe scoliosis. Let's call her SQ (for Sexxxy Quasimodo). After living a life that would grind most of us into the ground...a life she could only tolerate thanks to opiates...SQ finally managed to kick her drug habit. What is RickyBoy's response? Most normal humans would say "cool...stay clean you sexxxy hunchback!" Nope. 'Twas RickyBoy's hope that she...if you'll forgive me...backslide. Why? So he could save OTC money. So riddle me this...why would a dude like that pay $3K for nothing but conversation?
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    For those who need a reminder 'bout the SQ girl... [view link] I quote the Dugan dude... "July 9, 2013 • Did I mention that she is beautiful and has perfect little tits? The bad news is that she is playing hard to get. She is in that whole "I'm turning over a new leaf - getting my life back together" phase and flatly refuses to do p4p. No doubt that her childhood experiences also factor in. She also has a regular day job, so she is not completely without other income. Mikeya, obviously I intend to take advantage of her situation. I'm just going to have to wait until she slips up or becomes desperate for the money. It will happen eventually, it always does in these situations. ;)" Rick dude, that's some cold-hearted shit right there.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    When he says 160 bucks a month, if this was 2 or more visits, I think he paid more. No way a girl would sit there for that minimal money when she could be making much more. Nevertheless Dugan has more courage than me, if I did this, there's no way I would admit it.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Courage is one explanation...
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Well spending $3k on a girl seems to be the norm around here with big ballers, but on one girl? That's a terrible idea. ESPECIALLY when she ISN'T your signifcant other. And 18 months is over the top. AND to know the sex was eh means that she wasn't fucking other people true, BUT she also really didn't want to fuck you either. The better thing to do if your mission is to sex these girls up is to just leave her alone and never pressure her EVER IN ANY FORM. Couldn't be that damn gorgeous.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I don't think RickyBoy gets to talk to girls who are either smart or pretty much so he is willing to pay if that's the only way he can make it happen.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Zip, it was a different girl. The girl you are thinking about actually moved to another club, where I did eventually take her out, until she started gaining too much weight.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    ranukam posted: " Nevertheless Dugan has more courage than me, if I did this, there's no way I would admit it." ********************************************************************************************************************************************** Why not? Guys have shared far worse on here. She was fun as hell to hang and drink with. I don't regret a single dollar and I would have perfectly ok if I never converted her. It's not like I don't already have ample OTC hookups around here. In fact, I'm disappointed in a way now as the OTC experience has detracted from how i think of her so I probably won't visit her again.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy: "In fact, I'm disappointed in a way now as the OTC experience has detracted from how i think of her so I probably won't visit her again." Namely you thought she genuinely liked you and was buying your "Rich Stud" crap? Then when she "nickeled and dimed you" (by your own admission) it was clear that she just thinks of you as chump number 342? Doesn't provide the supply your after, huh, RickyBoy? So sad. Maybe you should include a chapter warning of that possibility in your next edition to The System so other aren't as surprised by you when it happens?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Really good System you got there RickyBoy. Really good System.
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    @rickdugan, dude...so you've chased down two drug-addled hunchback strippers? That's some fucked-up shit right there.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Most excellent System.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Amazing System!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    The long game....yes I think I'll adopt this system when I'm married
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    @GACAclub...you'll be singin' a different tune when you meet your sexxxy hunchback. You've got to play the long game with them hunchback girls!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Really good System!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy just doesn't get it.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    What a System!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Great System!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Brilliant System!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Really good system, RickyBoy. Really good system.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Brilliant system!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Amazing system! (Amazing for its ass-clownery that is.)
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Really good system!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Excellent results!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I think I'll try this new approach to the system and see how it goes. I just got a $10,000 bonus I canstretch out over 2 years. Now to find one to play along.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion