tuscl

i'll make you a deal

LeeH
Georgia
Tuesday, January 13, 2015 6:04 PM
For all those who insist that there's only one reason to go to a SC (whatever you claim that one reason is), I'll start observing your "rules" and log into TUSCL hourly just to see if you've posted any more wisdom ... ... just as soon as you start fully bankrolling my SC trips.

16 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    No
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Da' fuck?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Plenty of dog shit around here. Watch your step.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    crazyjoe, I wear a cup and hip waders whenever I'm here.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good choice
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    Lee, dude...I have no idea what you're talkin' 'bout. I have but one rule in life. If it seems fun, do it. Is that an acceptable rule?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^Words to live by
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @LeeH: +1
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Rules? What rules? There are rules??? How come I'm always the last one to know... lol.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    zipman68, excellent rule.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    Everyone else who's slightly confused: There are far too many around here who expect EVERYONE to enjoy SCs the way that they enjoy them. That any other way is wrong. Usually this translates to something like, "If your end goal -- and you'd better get there damn fast -- isn't to fuck every dancer possible in the left nostril while your pet ferret crawls up her ass, well then, you're just a PL." Enjoying seeing naked women: totally unacceptable. Enjoying a conversation with a hot woman: totally unacceptable. Enjoying a little grind action and stick-shifting: totally unacceptable. Enjoying the "chase", in and of itself: totally unacceptable. Enjoying paying ridiculous prices for drinks: totally unacceptable. Etc, etc, etc I've called "bullshit" on this way of "thinking" several times. To state that there's only one way to do anything of a sexual nature is stupendously idiotic. But it only recently occurred to me that it's also stupid because it's my damn money.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Smart talk
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Looks like this SNAG is on the war path!
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Now I understand LeeH dude. I have to say that you ARE a PL. I mean really...the only reasonable goal for clubbing is to find a sexy hunchback girl (let's call her "SQ" for "Sexxxy Quasimodo") that's willing to let you put a live gerbil up her ass and then fuck her in her RIGHT nostril. Sotto voce...LeeH dude, you think anybody is going to think I'm serious 'bout that? Keep watching the weird news sites for some dude, no doubt in FloriDUH, that gets arrested after a scuffle with a bouncer that ensued when he showed up with a gerbil in his pocket and asked for the SQ girl.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    zipman68, your secret's safe with me.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    For all those who insist that there's only one reason to go to a SC (whatever you claim that one reason is), I'll start observing your "rules" and log into TUSCL hourly just to see if you've posted any more wisdom ... ... just as soon as you start fully bankrolling my SC trips. ************************************************************************************************************************************************ Amen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion