tuscl

Bartender Chick

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 12:17 AM
Dude, I was driving along McLoughlin and decided to stop by Blush strip club. I walked in and the place was pretty much dead, but when I saw the bartender I was like--whoa man--she was F-ing pretty awesome. So I stuck around the round of the rum and coke, and I was staring at her while she was looking away. She was wearing a plain red shirt and a very tight hugging pair of pants. Man, she just blew me away. I will be back. You should check her out man. She's the bomb. Her sched is pretty much MTW&F.

12 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I don't understand. We should check her out so we can order a drink and stare at her when she's not looking?
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Im afraid our friend might not be working with a full deck of cards.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    I dunno alabegonz...I thought I read somewhere that Portland clubs were pretty sucky and low/no mileage. And the dancers are kinda weird, all tattoo'ed up and strange/freakish. And it's, like, Portland, Oregon. I don't think I want to go there. But dude, don't just go there and stare at her when she's not looking. That's a little creepy. Be bold. Go up to her and start talking to her. Be a man, dude. Who knows, maybe you'll score with her.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I went to that Portland club with topless waitresses, can't remember the name.? Fell totally in lust with a waitress. I remember her breats in detail a year later.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I remember when I had my first beer, too.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Yeah, there was no way I wouldn't talk to her, I was the only dude sitting at the bar, two other guys left and she had to walk to me and spend time chatting. I'm pretty sure she was the prettiest girl, she has long legs with a decent booty volume, her long hair looked one that was smooth and silky. About an 45 mins of convo, not that bad considering I was just there to drink and watch the football game. Then my CF starting annoying me with her text messages saying "Where are you, please call me now." So many times, I got so annoyed why she would do that,
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Why would she do that? Because she loves you, of course.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Alabegonz, instead of telling us about her, most of us being very far away, why not let her become your own CF3? SJG
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @JS69- I believe you're talking about Casa Diablo. The Portland clubs ain't so bad, and there's more mileage than you think. A lot of the strippers that live in Seattle come to work at the Portland clubs.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "A lot of the strippers that live in Seattle come to work at the Portland clubs." Yeah, I did by chance met some of them. Interesting she would mention she drove down here (Portland) to work. I mean, Seattle is a bit tame compared to Portland, why would drive down here? I guess the men here are much better. My CF mentioned she did spend time working up there in Seattle / Tacoma area, but she finally settled down here. What the F is going right with Portland?
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Going back to the bartender chick, I could maybe do two nights a week just hanging out there. The drink (rum coke) is at $5 + tip => $6 even. Fair enough, stripper eye candy is OK, I could get by with just watching and tipping. But the bartender, dude. She is just...
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "why not let her become your own CF3?" That's actually a good idea. We'll see, I just don't commit on making myself go, it's not in my Zen training. It will happen when it happens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion