Like squiters?

ime
Fuck Joe Biden
Friday, January 9, 2015 3:46 PM
Squirting Is Just Peeing, Say Scientists [view link]

37 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The article text is as follows: “… On December 24, a group of French scientists published what is probably the first medical-journal article on squirting. They gave pelvic ultrasound scans to seven women who previously reported emitting about a cup full of liquid (!) when they had sex. By administering the scans after the women peed, and then twice during sexual stimulation, they were able to conclude exactly where the liquid was coming from and what it consisted of—and, spoiler alert, it was pee. There have been plenty of studies done on female ejaculation, this is the first one, as far as I can tell, to specifically explore women who expel great gushing quantities of fluid when sex is happening. Since at least the 80s, however, there's been a lot of debate around whether or not women ejaculate at all, or if any instance of it is just an adult version of bedwetting …”
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I had a feeling it might be pee b/c I didn’t think a woman could ejaculate that much cum.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    Absolutely....it has to be pee. Unless there's some hidden organ inside women that stores a lot of liquid that nobody knows about. They do ultrasound tests to SEE where it's coming from, and still people are arguing that it's not pee. Geez. People believe what they WANT to believe. If it boosts their ego to think that women are getting off so much because they're with such a stud, then fine. Make shit up. But I think women just relax and let it go and pee, and everyone thinks it's awesome squirting.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    LOL, Even when Jerikson agrees with something he's still arguing. Who is *everyone* and who are *the ego boosters*, you're now yapping about? Funny shit
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Hah hah! Funny jerkoffson comment. So true.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    If you read the article, you will see that the psychologists or whatever who are analyzing why people want to believe it's ejaculation, not peeing, think there might be a "wishful thinking" aspect where people believe they are so awesome that they are causing women to go nuts. Also there are those who want the women to enjoy sex, so they like the idea it's ejaculation, not peeing. It's not me dude, it's the scientists.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Again proving that jerkoffson knows nothing about everything.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I have recent experience with a squirter. An uber hot, former dancer, MILF. And as a scientist I also have questions about the work cited in the Inherent Vice article. First the Inherent Vice article. I call bullshit. They are interpreting a journal article by French researchers but do not provide a link or article title, or author's names or even the name of the journal. I want to know how to find the journal article in question and read it. Then I'll be able to determine for myself if it was a valid study or not. Just because something is published doesn't mean it is accurate. And not all journals are created equal. Was it a peered reviewed journal or one of the new "on-line journals" that will publish anything? Too many questions remain. And god bless medical doctors, but they are also not all very good researchers. They should leave that to trained researchers. And who's to say the author of the Inherent Vice article knows anything at all? Now on to my personal experience with squirters. Nearly 30 years ago I first experienced the phenomena. She squirted once not long after I entered her. Caught me by surprise for sure. Had little chance to investigate further as we did not screw again after that. Never experienced it again until recently. I have a new civilian GF, a smoking hot MILF type who is very experienced and comfortable in her sexuality. Just fantastic in bed. She told me upfront she was a squirter. First time we were together I asked to see her squirt and she sat on the edge of the tub and masturbated for me. Nearly hit me across the tub with her juices. Over the course of the evening she squirted/came approximately 15 times. It is not urine. It has a different taste, smell and consistency than urine. Regardless of where in the body it originates I am convinced it is not urine. I have been around the urine of many species because of my education and work. It has specific properties and what my girl was expelling is different. It has only a very slight odor, no stickiness, and no taste at all. Urine can be nearly odorless, but does have a taste and stickiness. If you have no personal experience with a woman who squirts, you cannot make an informed decision. A month ago I couldn't. But based on recent experience with my new GF, I have new data to consider. And like any good researcher, I will continue to collect data. I've thought about collecting her juices and having them analized. And I bet it would be a good base for perfume. Much better than what is used now and a hell of a lot more fun to collect. And for those of you still reading, and interested, it is very unique and enjoyable to experience this. Whether fucking her or performing oral, having that feeling she is cuming and the obvious evidence is great. Not sure if its that much of an ego boost but it sure is fun. And she loves it too. I just have to have plenty of drinking water for her and towels to clean up.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    I will defer to my esteemed colleague, Mr. Corvus. I have no experience with a squirter, so all I'm going by is the article and my bias. I'm still not sure though, if it's not pee, then what reservoir in the female body is the source? I mean, guys have two sources. Either they pee or they cum, and everyone knows where the cum comes from. And from what little I've seen, when chicks squirt they really squirt a significant amount of fluid, And this requires some significantly large source of fluid. And also presumably, that source provides fluid, but for what genetic or biological purpose? Did God give women an appendix-like organ that is no longer used except for an occasional squirting event, that few women actually experience? It just doesn't make sense. Doesn't mean it's not true, but I just don't see it.
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    Corvus: [applause] A woman who squirts is on my bucket list (kinda-sorta pun kinda-sorta not intended). Haven't got there yet. I've had a number of dancers claim they do. Haven't gotten one into a position where I could tell if they were lying or not. Yet.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I've never experienced a squirter, but I've been with women who get wet when they achieve orgasm. And I agree with Corvus that it's not urine. In my experience it's more like sweat, than piss. The WSJ article on this topic said that the researchers felt squirters emitted mostly urine with a little love juice mixed in.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    "The WSJ article on this topic said that the researchers felt squirters emitted mostly urine with a little love juice mixed in." Perhaps that's the missing link here...maybe it's like 90% pee and 10% some other fluid that changes the odor and consistency of the pee, making people think it's not pee.... Interesting...
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    SEVEN whole women out of 3 billion on the planet? That's not statistically insignificant -- that's statistically laughable. Only been with one squirter -- she squirts when gone down on, but not from penetration. Somehow, I think I'd know if that was pee running down my face.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    "SEVEN whole women out of 3 billion on the planet? That's not statistically insignificant -- that's statistically laughable." Dude, seriously...it's not about statistics, it's about how women's plumbing works and where the juices/piss comes from. Pretty straightforward. Like with a guy. If scientists didn't know where the jizz came from, how many guys would they have to ultrasound to get the answer? Hell, they could check out LeeH and they'd pretty much know the answer, correct? Same thing with women. Unless the other 2.999999999 billion women have some different plumbing? I kinda doubt it.
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    Yes i love them
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    "Dude, seriously...it's not about statistics, it's about how women's plumbing works" Then why did they need even one woman? Why not just open a Grey's? But regardless, I think I'll take my own personal experience over that of a virgin scientist.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    When one squirter exploded in my mouth it had the taste of pee. When squirting girls lose control leakage comes out, but the muscle contractions force it out as a stream. Had a different girl who was shy about her squirts tell me in the middle of sex before she was going to cum that she had to go to the bathroom first before finishing in order to control the size of her puddle.
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    I'm kind of surprised how many of you guys know what urine tastes like. I don't. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if some of what came out was urine, the same way I wouldn't be surprised if us guys have a little urine in our ejaculate. And I'd imagine that maybe some women do have trouble controlling their bladder during sex. I'm just amazed we know so little about this. Seriously, no one's looked into this deeper? It's stunning to me how little scientific work has been done to understand female sexuality. It's a disservice to women everywhere.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I was told once that a man at least, cannot cum and pee at the same time – there is something that blocks the pee if one is cumming – have you ever cummed and peed at the same time – I don’t recall having done that. IDK if a female has the same kind of mechanism as I have been told men have, to block pee when cumming?
  • sailmd
    9 years ago
    Papi- men have a three way valve called a prostate that prevents urination during sex its even hard to get stream started after sex if still have erection. Women dont have a prostate of course
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    thanks sail
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Did they actually analyze the fluid? Obviously not, or they'd have found that some women exude something that is not urine.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    Anonymous Jim sez: "I'm just amazed we know so little about this. Seriously, no one's looked into this deeper?" Yeah, pretty mind boggling to me too. After all these years they don't know how women's plumbing works? Geez, incredible. Reminds me of a fairly recent scientific revelation that was in the news last year or so, that they suddenly realized that forever they've been saying that the medicine dosages they've been recommending for all these years have been wrong. Apparently they always assumed that men and women are affected by medicines in the same way. But the recently found out that's not true. 50mg of a given medicine can affect a woman different from how it affects a man. So last I heard they were on a frantic effort to re-evaluate their recommendations for medicine dosages, in case they might be harming women. Geezus, can you believe that shit?
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    AnonymousJim: "I'm just amazed we know so little about this. Seriously, no one's looked into this deeper?" I'm sure that many have. But their findings get shouted down by bullshit articles like this or (the other extreme) bullshit claims that all women can squirt -- you just have to manipulate them right. Universal declarations have always puzzled me. When they get applied to sex, they go from puzzling to idiotic.
  • joewebber
    9 years ago
    it's not urine. it's lubrication fluid that builds up in the urethral sponge when a woman gets aroused. it doesn't smell like urine, taste like urine, or look like urine. it never touches the bladder.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Talk about not knowing a woman's plumbing? One night I'd had sex with a dancer OTC and she was walking around the hotel room nude, turned to me and asked if I knew what a woman was supposed to feel like "inside"? I told her that I had some basic familiarity and she asked if I'd check out her cervix to see if I felt a lump. I told her that a Groinicologist ( thanks, Archie Bunker) using a speculum could do a better job. She insisted, so I reached in ( no, I didn't clap my hands) and everything felt normal to me. Kind of a strange request.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    joefriday sez: "it's not urine. it's lubrication fluid that builds up in the urethral sponge when a woman gets aroused." Really? I've never heard of a urethral sponge, but that's only because I'm an idiot about biology. So if this is true, and even some guy on a strip club forum knows about it, why doesn't someone tell these researchers so they don't go wasting all that money renting ultrasound equipment and shit?
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    Okay, I did a search for "urethral sponge" and here's what I found on wikipedia: "The urethral sponge is composed of erectile tissue; during arousal, it becomes swollen with blood, compressing the urethra, helping prevent urination during sexual activity (along with the pubococcygeus muscle). Female ejaculation Main article: Female ejaculation Additionally, the urethral sponge contains the Skene's glands, which might be involved in female ejaculation." So they're saying that joefriday might be correct !! Skene's glands might be where the juices come from. Maybe those researchers who say it's pee don't have an internet connection and can't check wikipedia....
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    If you want to read a big long article on female squirting, check "Female ejaculation" on wikipedia. More than you'd ever want to know. But bottom line they contend nobody knows for sure. Not even joefriday...
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    HOLY CRAP !!! They copied what I just posted the other day in wikipedia !!! "One very practical objection relates to the reported volumes ejaculated since this fluid must be stored somewhere in the pelvis, of which the urinary bladder is the largest source. The actual volume of the para-urethral tissue is quite small." Fucking plaigarism !!! I just said that...
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… The urethral sponge is composed of erectile tissue; during arousal, it becomes swollen with blood, compressing the urethra, helping prevent urination during sexual activity …” So it appears that both men and women have a mechanism by which pee is blocked during the process of cumming (although they are different mechanisms but still achieve the same result).
  • Bored334fun
    9 years ago
    I made my wife (can I say I have a wife on here) squirt this weekend. It wasn't much, but it was something more than normal. It was quite an ego boost.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I'm so confused...whether it's urine or not, I just know it tastes terrible and I'd rather not have that experience again.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    Hotstuff69babi sez: " ...why do so many of you know what urine tastes like? " Made me laugh out loud....yeah, why do you guys know that? I have no clue.
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    In my amateur gynecology practice I have heard of squirters but never seen or been with one. It sounds like that darn sasquatch again, or missy of Loch Ness.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Causing a woman to "squirt," whatever the hell that means, is nothing compared to giving a woman a series of multiple orgasms over the span of 15-20 minutes. For me, I will cum in a woman's mouth, but I don't want there to be any chance of her doing the same in my mouth. Whatever the fluid is, I'd rather it just stay inside her and not get on or in me. I fail to see the attraction.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    As a side note, if a woman takes the same medicine as shadowcat, I wonder if she can have retrograde squirting?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion