Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What's a "good tattoo"?

jerikson40

New York

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Here's two examples of good tattoos. They both happen to be on chicks who rate somewhere between a 12 and 14 on a scale of 10:

Okay, the first chick might be a little too muscular, but in my view it's absolutely awesome.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Uhhh.... None of those two girls look good....AT ALL

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

I agree completely.

With Ranukam.

S
Supremeruler
•

this is sarcasm right? or trolling?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Someone needs to teach you to be a man jerkoffson

Profile picture for jerikson40
jerikson40
•

Yeah, I agree with chessmaster....Ranukam, Corvus, are you guys being sarcastic or something?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ retarded

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I think both of them are like characterizations: overdone and too extreme.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Trick question. There are no good tattoos.

Or silicone-based chestal symbionts. Nope...no good chestal symbionts.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

You're right, those are good tattoos. Too bad the canvas is sub par for me. Different strokes, I guess.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Both those women are hideous. I can't comment on the tats as they aren't even noticeable by comparison...

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Those chicks are hideous.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Good tattoos-see Kat Von D or Mister Cartoon. Also, Humble Tattoo in SanJose.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

jerikson40 are you fucking retarded, the first photo is a fucking shim

Profile picture for jerikson40
jerikson40
•

What's a shim?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement