tuscl

Detroit Clubs

jerikson40
New York
Looks I'll be making a trip to Detroit. Can anyone give me the lowdown on the clubs, not about the obvious FS extras available, but more about whether very VHM lapdances are available. From what I've seen of the reviews it's more about running to the back and getting all kinds of FS services for $100+?

I'm not really interested in FS, but more hoping to find a place with very hot ebonies who do some amazing lapdances/lotion dances for $20 or less, and fully intend to get you off.

Anyone? Thanks.

12 comments

• clubdude
    7 years ago
    Ace of Spades and Panthion.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    HT's has 10 and 20 dollar dance options, but the talent may not be what you're looking for.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    The most recent reports about Toy Chest suggest that it has converted to a black club.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Vlive the old crazy horse is a black club now. Mostly younger crowds on the weekend though just an FYI
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I mean does the answer to these questions ever change to any meaningful degree? How many Detroit inquiries will we have on this forum?

I feel I could go to Detroit and show everyone around without ever being there
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I was in Detroit in 2014 and hit about 7 black clubs most of which are probably closed now.

Found Ace of Spades a bit too pretentious and did not have too good a time.

Liked Pantheon the best - lots of dancers on a Sat afternoon and the place got packed past 6 pm - no girls propositioned VIP although I imagine it can be had from some but does not seem like thr main thing there - nice looking club in a decent area that seems ok to park on the street (o/w forced valet parking at about. $10. - many of tje ebonies were young and fit.

Had a decent time @ HTs, a bit more in the hood but not too bad and on a major st - club & dancers a bit more hood than Pantheon but not too bad - no VIP AFAIK - I wrnt on a Fr eve and about 15 to 20 girls, not beauty queens and many not necessarily fit but curvy ebony bods.

Both clubs were $10/dance - if I had to choose only one it'd be Pantheon.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    From keeping up with the HTs reviews it seems not many dancers on non peak times (i.e. dayshift, etc)
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I was at HTs on a dayshift not too long ago. Had about 5-7 dancers on shift. Only two I thought were worth a dance, got dances from one. Not bad for $10 a song, but I agree that Pantheon was better. I did $20 and up dances there. Parked on the street for free and no one cared. A lot of the Detroit clubs were difficult about the valet parking, but not there.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Meat72 I agree with you 100% but this question is different for once. He asked for ebony dancers and he’ll love Panthinon and Ace of Spades, two places I would have 0 interest in as a usually Detroit club fan.

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When I visited Pantheon in July 2014 all the floor-dances I got were $10 topless good 2-way contact floor-dances

Doing a quick scan of recent reviews apparently floor dances may be $10 topless and $20 nude - and VIP dances maybe $25
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    jekroffson40: " amazing lapdances/lotion dances for $20 or less"

You really ought to get a job one of these days, jerkoffson.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Now that Papi Chulo mentions it, I'd forgotten I'd started a floor dance before I went back to VIP at Pantheon. I think it would have been $10 but I didn't pay for it. It was plenty good for $10, much better than the ones I got at HTs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion