tuscl

I heard a dancer say she was working on getting a bigger butt. Does she think t

Thursday, January 8, 2015 9:02 PM
I see it as a turn off. More flab, more fat. I'm not a rap artist and not into girls with extra large butts. I'm kind of wondering if some dancers are confused and think most guys like fat girls with big butts. I prefer fit and tone. I do believe some guys must like it due to cultural or race preferences, not sure why. Some guys like 200 lb women too. I would say she thinks it's a turn on but I see it as the opposite. A turn off. Kind of like telling me she's working on gaining an extra 30 lbs.

14 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    She must have met Papi_Chulo. :)
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    It'd probably depend on the dancer and her current ass. If it's flat and there's nothing to it, a little beefing up could be okay. But no butt implants, please. After seeing what they did to Nicki Minaj's ass, there's no way I'd want to see butt implants in a woman.
  • nickifree
    9 years ago
    The big ass thing is big in urban clubs. But it doesn't resonate well in non-urban clubs. Nearly all the top money making dancers in the best strip clubs in Austin and Dallas have either flat asses or nice bubble butts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – it probably has a cultural/ethnic bend – most Hispanic and black men like women w/ curves (i.e. big tits; big asses; wide hips). For a PL that likes big butts; he can’t understand why another PL would not – the way I see it; the more of anything that is *good* the better (i.e. more money is better than less money; more muscles is better than less muscles, more looks is better than less looks; etc – to a certain point of course). Tits and asses are a good thing; so why would more be a bad thing (just my viewpoint)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I tend to like girls with broader hips and hence bigger rear ends. This is not the bikini model shape. Most Asians are not shaped this way either. The big assed girls are just a turn on to me! Of course they are naturals for garter belts and thigh highs, with their strapped on platform heels of course. SJG Jeff Beck [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    All you can do is tell them your own personal preference, and warn them that any change will be seen as for the better by some custies, and for the worse by others. Before making an appearance change that would be hard to reverse, a dancer ALWAYS first look at her possibilities for switching to a different club, one that might have more custies who pitch a tent for her current appearance.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Recently talking with a Russian dancer who said she was getting ass shots too. Said it was a big money maker. And I have to admit for LD they do feel better
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    Yeah, like Phantom said, I have no problem with any woman who wants to improve her appearance, and if she has no butt, then by all means, get them shots and give me something to work with. However, some of these black chicks with short stubby legs who are overweight in the first place, getting these fucking basketballs injected into their butt cheeks is just wrong. They look like fucking cartoon characters. As with anything, show some class and taste. Don't overdo it.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    headlines on Yahoo the other day said "2014 year of the butt" thanks to cunts like Kim Kardashian these bitches think it's okay to get fat and have thunder thighs and fat asses as long as their stomachs remain relatively flat
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    I have had dances with a girl who had butt implants. Just didn't feel right
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I've seen butt implants and did not see any improvement in appearance. In fact I saw it as a turn off in her appearance. A dancer just working on getting fatter I do not understand how that would improve her appearance. However there are a lot of dancers out there. If one dancer starts to not look good to me anymore, I just look for others.
  • aroundtown
    9 years ago
    Personally i like all asses, big and small, but the truth is, lots of white dancers date black guys or have sexual interest in black guys. Dancers want fat asses for them, not for the average white guy.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I like big asses. Aroundtown is right.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    A common problem with butt-augmentation is "sidebutt" -- the curvature of the side of the butt where it meets the thigh is nearly parallel to the ground.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion