tuscl

A little help here for W.Palm Beach visit

Thursday, February 10, 2005 6:41 PM
I've heard of a couple of places in West Palm, Karlee's and Breanne's. Can anyone offer some details on one or both to help me make an informed decision. If possible, reccommend any ladies there, and what the usual rate/services are. Thanks.

4 comments

• tom_pb
    19 years ago
    Lauren's just south of Club Diamond on Congress is probably a cut above the places you mentioned and a bit more expensive. I have spent $300 for a half hour at Laurens. You might do better for your money at Chettah or Peek a Boo or even Club Diamonds if the right girls are there. I also enjoy The Landing Strip for very local action but my favorite left at the end of November and I haven't found any one there to replace her.
  • howard
    19 years ago
    Sorry, got the name of that last place wrong. It's called Cocktails. See further review in a day or two under Jax clubs.
  • howard
    19 years ago
    Actually, I was registered and it lapsed for a year. But I've submitted plenty of reviews under Howard or Hondo. Gimmee a break here. Will fill anyone in on Jacksonville scene. Here's a few samples: Cinderella's-for sure, CBJ, Sherry (blonde with huge rack) is best bet. Place called the Bikini Bar, 1553 Lane Ave., Shay, tall brunette, be cool with her, chat a bit, and you will get BBBJ, for $40 dance, plus a c-note.. How's that? Now, can anyone give me the 411 on Karlee's or Breanne's?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Try T's Lounge or the Peekaboo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion