tuscl

2 different views by strippers .

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, January 8, 2015 10:31 AM
Last week I had a stripper tell me that she masturbates everyday before coming to work so that she won't get horny and forget she is there for the money. My original ATF told me that she couldn't have sex before coming to work because she just couldn't get into the mood to give the best service. What have you heard?

25 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Per SW: A dancer started a thread about stage fright – one dancer suggested: “… Try masturbating to have a good orgasm before work. That might help calm your nerves …” [view link]
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I've never heard that from a girl in a club. Most of them have been pretty tame... Especially when first starting their shift. Until you get a few drinks in them. Then the freaky sides come out.
  • fastscrs
    9 years ago
    I had a stripper tell me once she got so worked up while working that when her shift was over she went home and masturbated.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I had a few dancers at non extras clubs grind the shit out of me to get themselves off. My pants ended up wet!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Nice! Will they do that from sucking cock, too? They can wet themselves that way.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I've heard it all. Knew one dancer that masterbated prior to work not to be horny at work, knew another that didn't dare prior to because once she did all she wanted to do is fuck. One I knew would masterbate several times a shift back in the dressing room whenever she got worked up just to keep herself in check. Have had several grind the hell out of you in the back and get themselves off (and leave a huge wet spot on your pants from them). Actually had one end a lap dance early because she had worked herself to the point that if she didn't stop she was gonna fuck me (and there were cameras in the room so she couldn't). Had a friend that was a dancer (knew her prior to being a dancer) that we would hit the regular clubs after she got out of work that would masterbate after work. She got so horny at work that she knew if she didn't release she would be on the first guy she saw in the club.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    In my experience, girls come to work hating that they have to work so they're not particularly horny. If they start to make money and have PL's they like over the course of the shift, then they might start getting aroused and in the mood to enjoy the sex. Of if their customers are too old, fat and boring to talk with they put on their best act and clock watch. The secret to a good dance from a new girl is to be her type, so some conversation before the 'wanna dance?' line is really important to me.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    I've had a dancer masturbate both in the lap dance booth and also while we were in VIP.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    SC, do you think that in both cases it's SS? In the limited numbers of times I have been to clubs over there I've heard both of these lines numerous times.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I know a girl who'd masterbate before going to work, while at work, sometime with me in the lapdance booth, and after she got home. Sometimes she'd have one of the other girls go down on her at work.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    londonguy - I dunno for sure but what would they gain by telling me that?
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Can't say it's true in all cases SC but I think they are just spinning a line to get us in a better frame of mind to extract our money.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Really, who wants a dancer who says she can't get horny and she's only doing it for the money? The ATF line, on the other hand, sounds too much like, "I saved myself for you, sweetie."
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… do you think that in both cases it's SS …” IMO w/ dancers it can always be SS – but many a stripper is often cut from a different cloth – many of these chicks; whether by nature, or the nature of their jobs; do seem to often get into some freaky sexual behaviors.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ I mean – if many are willing to do BBBJ in VIP and FS; then what shadow said seems kinda along the lines of their normal behavior and even perhaps tame.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    So if some dancers jerk off (or whatever the term is) before coming to work at a strip club, how many customers jerk off before coming to a club? Personally, I'm the opposite. I go to a club when I'm so horny my entire body is shaking. Enhances the experience. And hopefully, when I get home afterwards I don't have to jerk off, cuz a hot stripper did it for me.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I knew two different strippers at my favorite club who both claimed the only reason they like stripping was so they could have other people watch them masturbate. I will say they were both fond of onstage masturbation.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Interestingly, that topic has never come up in my 50+ years of clubbing. Well, not specifically the before work aspect.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Remember, it's hard for us to think of the mindset of these girls. We go to work in an office, a factory, a sales job, out on a pipeline, etc. where we have to focus on the task at hand, and in most cases sex is not always the first thing on our minds (not saying it is not there, just our jobs make us focus on other things throughout the day). Strippers go to work and there job (in one form or the other) is to sell sex, be it just the fantasy or actually having it. It takes a certain type of girl to do this, and the fact that they are constantly exposed to it it is no wonder that some are alway, if not horny, at least aroused more than the normal person. Also, many don't have normal relationships and use the club as their outlet for sexual frustration, be it masterbating, extras in the back, or OTC action.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Anytime a stripper talks about her sex life, it's probably SS.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Masturbating before coming to work, never heard that. But that they get themselves so heated up that they want to be fucked right after work, for sure. SJG
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    impala sez: "It takes a certain type of girl to do this, and the fact that they are constantly exposed to it it is no wonder that some are alway, if not horny, at least aroused more than the normal person." I don't know impala...maybe, but like you say there's no way we can know the mindset of these girls. Even THEY probably don't know, and it probably changes by the hour. But my sense is that, in order for them to do what they do, essentially sell themselves to hundreds of strange men every shift, even if it's just selling their company, must be very difficult for many of them. And I think they put up this emotional wall to some extent, and shut off a lot of emotions when they're at the club. Otherwise it would be too difficult. Which is why so many do drugs and alcohol. Aside from the social stigma they're fighting, which is tough enough. Yeah, I'm sure there are some who do get off while working at the club, but I imagine that's the rare exception. Most are probably just going thru the motions, thinking about whether they fed the cat, BS'ing with their co-workers, and trying not to feel like shit that they're doing something that their family and her kids would go apeshit if they knew about.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    But hell, it's nice to imagine that these strippers are all flaming nymphomaniacs who get done with our lapdance and have to run into the dressing room and pull the 10 inch dildo out of their purse and start jerking away cuz they got so turned on by being with us. Sweet...
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Unless I am her long-time regular, it disappoints me if a stripper tells me anything about her sexuality that sounds just plain honest. She should be saying things about her sexuality that earn her the most money. We the regulars on this board have a lifestyle that is very dependent on strippers. It's in our enlightened self-interest to want it to be a good deal on their end too. We should do what we can to encourage them to take work/money seriously, and not to leave money on the table.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    The best ones on stage are ones who look AS IF they are really getting off. And when they dance, they look AS IF they really want you to fuck them. And then of course when they dance for you in the booth, they look AS IF they really are getting off. Well after enough of this AS IFing, they loosen up, and it is not just AS IF anymore. Then of course for someone like me, who has never gone along with the ejaculation or 'extras' model and the approach taken by Mr. LDK, when in San Francisco I like to DATY them. They aren't really expecting this, but they go for it, and it clearly effects them. They are highly responsive. So overall, I would say that those who really take to SC dancing are quite highly sexualized. If they didn't start out that way, they get that way. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion