tuscl

Fumbled The Play But Still Saved It

Thursday, January 8, 2015 2:26 AM
I'm the guy who probably made the biggest fumble for the week, here's my story. This just happened a few hours ago. I'm going to write it down here for filing. I went to pick her up around 8:30PM, I waited a little bit as she was still doing her makeup. She came out after 30 minutes. The deal was I would take her out and later on during last part we would go 'there' and do it. You know, like have more fun with no clothes on. We went to several places, not much I would call the real thing, stuff normal people do like go to stores and buy stuff, then drive to burger joints, order some food. One thing I didn't notice was the time went by so fast I didn't know it was time to take her there. So I said "It's getting late, I want to take you there, would half an hour work for you?" "Yeah, let's go I can do it." "Cool." So I took the car to the place and when I was about to check it in, I suddenly realized it was already 12:10AM. "Dang it, I can't do it, it's too late, I have work tomorrow." She suddenly turned around and walked straight to the parking lot. I opened the door and she went in. She said "This is the last time I'm going to do this with you, I'm done with this shit." "Hey hon I'm really sorry, please forgive me." I went very close to her and kissed her for as long as I could hold it. She never pushed back. We kissed a few more times, she returned the kisses as well. I took her home and I said "I'm going to take you out next week, we have to do it early on weeknights, though. Weekends we can do it late but no later." "OK, you win, call me tomorrow, I wanna see you." "What happened to the part when I said next week? I'm gonna see you next week." She turned around, she never heard it.

10 comments

• jerikson40
    9 years ago
    So she was pissed because she didn't get the money you were going to pay to fuck her? Or she's totally in love with you and just can't stand being so close to having you all to herself for some awesome sex, and got pissed because you backed out at the last minute?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Sorry, man, but I'm more than certain she heard it. Like it or not, it's her game, her rules. You might want to get into a game or three of Fluxx if you want to have some idea what she's going to do next.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Remember when the girl invited George Costanza up for coffee, and he declined because it was too late ?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Whose idea was it to waste so much time eating and shopping and all the other non-sex shit, hers or yours? Mind you, *some* of that is fine, but to lose track of time while doing it, and then have no time to actually fuck? We *are* talking about a stripper here, and not a real date, right?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    The last time I fucked a stripper, we had sex first, then I took her shopping. I like it that way better because for me I was out with a hot girl I'd just fucked, and she didn't seem to mind either.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    When you fumble, you gotta make it up by scoring a touchdown the next time.
  • alexrain
    9 years ago
    "Hey hon I'm really sorry, please forgive me." Good luck recovering from that huge fuck-up.
  • Holdem2
    9 years ago
    Major fumble. Totally avoidable in multiple ways. You were on the 1 yard line. Grit your teeth, knuckle down, and push the ball in the end zone. If it is 2am or 3am you have tons of options the next day.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    " If it is 2am or 3am you have tons of options the next day." Last time we went there, we left the building around 3:30AM. I had a bad feeling going in and it would be the same like last time, check out around 3-4 AM. But she is one hell of a fucker. My hands were busy while I was driving (you know what I talking about) and she was not moving like I was not even touching her. Shit like that drives me crazy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion