tuscl

When a fun girl cleans up her act

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Some time back, I mentioned that an old favorite stopped drinking and became much less fun in the process. I have more recently learned that OTC is also no longer on the table with her.

I know I should be happy that she is really pulling herself together. She was drinking way too much and she has stayed off the sauce for a year now. But fucking A - I do miss her drinking days. She is so sexy and beautiful and, back then, she was also so much fun.

12 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Does she look better if your drunk?
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    I've never found a dancer become more entertaining when cleaning up their act!
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My ATF is now 60 days clean & sober. She changed her Facebook profile to say she's engaged to her long time (12 yrs.) BF. He's now 90 days clean & sober. She told me today that she can't go back to dancing at the club where we met. There's just too much opportunity/pressure to use drugs.
    I asked about OTC with me as we lay naked in bed. Why not, she says. Today was a freebie since I've been keeping her in cigarettes and music, etc., while she's been in rehab. So, is she as much fun as she used to be? She's very different than she was. She's more concerned about the future, yet still very carefree. She described a guy she met in rehab who she really wants to fuck. There's no contradiction in her mind to balling this acquaintance, spending an hour with me and being engaged to her BF. She continues to enthrall me, but I've got a feeling that once she's out of rehab, we'll be parting ways. Most of them do eventually grow up.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    gawker sez: "There's no contradiction in her mind to balling this acquaintance, spending an hour with me and being engaged to her BF.....Most of them do eventually grow up."

Umm.....pardon me for being skeptical, but, this doesn't sound like the actions of a chick who has any clue what it means to "grow up". But we'll see I suppose.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Just run The System and find some new ones.
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    Gawker's ATF is a woman with a healthy appetite, even when sober! In this man's world that doesn't happen often enough.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Fun girls sometimes clean up their acts. But after 6 months or a year they go back to their drunken, whoring ways.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Jackslash speaks the gospel.

Gawker, your romantic life seems to have more drama than a season of housewives on bravo! Lol. I somewhat envy you for that
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    When it happens to me, I just move on.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Usually with me, a fun girl who cleans up her act is no longer a stripper, although it's worth noting some of them do come back.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    I've faced this quandary a couple times. Yea, I've been happy they are changing their behavior, but, at the same time, I go to a sc to party which usually includes drinking. It turns into the mind numbing dullness like hanging out sober with good time drinking buddies. I quickly start searching for new company that like to party. Rough profession for the sober.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Dunno what to say Rick. Many P4P girls, some ultra-hot, have done me stone cold sober. I thought I was as fugly as they come, but maybe not? Do you have some out there definition of "fun", like door number 3 being available?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion