tuscl

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Sunday, January 4, 2015 5:55 PM
I particularly lust after the avatars of Jestrite, Lopaw, ATACdawg, Tiredtraveler, Jabberwock, and azdd (especially if those tits are real). Would you guys mind posting links to the girls' larger pictures so we can see them up close? Thanks

26 comments

• farmerart
    10 years ago
    My favourite was vincemichaels' Melon Girl - Denise Milani.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    JS69.... I'm hurt....... Bubba
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I got a bunch of them, JS69....I'll try and dig up the linx and post 'em.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    JS: [view link] home page near the bottom. Her name is Nadin. The site, as well as its sister site [view link] is operated by a guy named Eolake Stobblehouse. Both sites are worth exploring. You're welcome! You're welcome
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    i liked when a gif was allowed.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    OK. Just to please you, here's a larger picture of my avatar: [view link]
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Bubba. Sorry. Feel free to post a link if you want to. But I ain't lookin. Lopaw. Thanks. Look forward to it. Dawg, nice site. Nadin is gorgeous. A face and body that are dream stripper worthy. Thanks for sharing. Jack, is that jerikson?
  • Xeinok
    10 years ago
    People still jerk off to pictures?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    What's wrong with mine? It shows the whole pussy. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, Shadow is a TUSCL Classic!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I like mine too; it's also my computer wallpaper.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    hot-asian-girls-sexy-12.jpg
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    [view link] Try this; the above didn't work.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    shadowcat, your avatar does indeed show the entire pussy. Hell I bet even jerikson likes your pussy picture. rockstar, she's very cute and the breasts look real. I just lean heavily white instead of Asian. Xeinok, very rarely since the real thing is so widely available. But they're still fun to look at.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Just the face...don't want to crash the Internet.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i am mesmerized with chessmaster’s latest avatar... that ass moving like that is nice. also like gawker’s lady and others.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I like nicespice's. Representin' for Asian hotties!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Longball's are the best.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Sir, How did this nicespice ever fall through my cracks?? And I used to visit Austin and San Antonio on business!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Thanks guys :) When did you go? I started dancing two years ago. I know in Austin I’m not that unique. Yellow Rose and Palazio has some Asians I’ve seen. San Antonio it’s more rare, though I did meet someone the other day who is Mexican but had a Chinese grandma. Just looking at her at first I thought she was Thai
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Clubber, Damn I bet those perfectly perky titties feel even better than they look. I'm a nitpicky MF about Asian women in particular and to me nicespice has a banging body. You need to get back to business there!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice Thank you for the avatar. Your body is beautiful. Hair and skin tone too.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    spice, Back about 10 years ago. I did meet a couple of lovely Asian women at Yellow Rose, but never saw either again during later visits. I recall one strange thing. This was in November and even though it was quite cold, they would still go outside to smoke. To each their own. :)
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Sir, Never thought of the avatar, but if that's her, one hell of a start! My kind of hair, for sure!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion