tuscl

Minor Dancer Move: Pressing boobs against bare chest

Saturday, January 3, 2015 9:59 PM
To me, perhaps one of the most underrated dancer moves is when she pulls your shirt up to reveal your bare chest, and then presses her bare boobs against your chest. Feels fulfilling for some reason. This is, of course, a far cry from some of the heavier stuff. But, for $10 floor dances at clubs I've frequented, this is not bad. Not bad at all. And it's rarer than you might think.

19 comments

• DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I don't know if it's coincidence or not, but my personal favorite dancers at each of my 3 regular clubs all do that move. One of those girls will even take my shirt off, at least in the VIP room of her club. I personally think those are the girls who love stripping for guys.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    For me, the absolute #1 dancer move during a lap dance is this: She's reverse cowgirl, your dick is nestled in her butt crack as she slowly and gently grinds. Then she leans back so she's lying on your chest, and you are cheek to cheek with her, and her perfumed hair in your face. And you're looking over her shoulder and her big tits, and you slide your hands around her big mounds. That's it. That's heaven. You get it all. The smell of her perfume, you're looking down the length of her body at them big tits and her tummy and her legs, your hands are feeling her awesomeness. All the senses are on overload. Damn. I like that better than her tits on my bare chest.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    There is a dancer still working at the Columbia Platinum Plus that used to pull up my shirt like that and rub her bare tits on my chest while I was stage tipping her. I guess that she liked my chest because I never saw her do it for any other customer.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    What is it with the dancers who pull your shirt up and start tweaking or kissing your nipples and shit? I get that a lot. But I don't understand it. Who told them that a man's nipples are sensitive like a woman's? Unless some of you guys get off on it. It's just annoying to me. Sure, they get points for trying, but there's much better stuff they can do.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    "And it's rarer than you might think" It must be, because I've been clubbing for about 4-5 years now and it's never happened to me. But I have heard other TUSCL members mention this a few times in the past
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Never at the stage, but not uncommon during dances with a favorite.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Lol if a dancer doesn't pull up my shirt for some serious boob-to-boob action, then there's something seriously wrong.
  • nj_pete
    10 years ago
    Lowpaw, I think you have us guys beat in with this "move" by the dancer. But I agree; breasts to mans chest is also very nice!
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Yeah nj_pete, I definitely take that kind of thing for granted. But I remember the first time that a dancer did that to me I was in pure heaven :)
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Last week, a dancer did the pressing her boobs against my bare chest.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I've fottwn that once in a while. Once local favorite bitches when I wear a shirt she can't unbutton. She apparently likes the feel of her nipples against my chest hair.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Several dancers over the years have rubbed their breasts on my bare chest, even in clubs with rather tame lap dances. This is especially likely if they've danced for me many times and are comfortable with me. I *love* a stripper's tits on my bare chest -- but not as much as a stripper's mouth on my bare cock :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    That is a nice move. I have had several do that to me
  • marc5
    10 years ago
    Only ever experienced it in private dances but yeah, it is pretty awesome.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Like georgmicrodong's girl, Toronto sweetie loved the feel of my thick wiry chest hair on her boobs and nipples. On one of our Hawaii vacations she spent most of the time topless. We would be walking on the beach or a trail and she would suddenly hug me close and rub her glorious breasts all over my chest, grinning lasciviously. More than once I had to stop and bang her right on the spot. Lord, I miss that wanton hussy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Well – breasts are soft and sensitive; for the most part – so it feels good to have them pressed against you and probably feels good to her to a certain extent – plus it also feels like a hug or embrace which feels good to most people. Hell – now that I think about it - boobs against your chest or anything else – feels good – when a dancer (or any woman) comes up from behind you and presses her boobs against your back or the back of your arm; me and my dick usually notice and get excited.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Yes, it is a very nice move. And one more reason to wear a shirt she can easily access. A win for both parties.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    A dancer I've known for several years -- but hadn't seen in three or four -- did that with me for the first time last month. I had barely sat down in the VIP when she sat down on me cowgirl-style and started pulling my t-shirt up and out of my pants. Have to say, I was a bit surprised but who was I to argue?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Papi, You stated, "Hell – now that I think about it - boobs against your chest or anything else – feels good – when a dancer (or any woman) comes up from behind you and presses her boobs against your back or the back of your arm; me and my dick usually notice and get excited." Not true. There is this one woman I see often at our common watering holes, including last Saturday and last evening. Now I've know her for years and she is about 45 years old. A ditsy blond with rather large breasts. Now she has never gotten me from behind, but front the front, when those "things " hit my chest, they feel like solid steel. I have to figure it is whatever bra she wears, but DAMN! Maybe lopaw can shed some light on what she is wearing, or does she have steel implants! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion