tuscl

Hmmm...

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

I saw this posted on the Michigan TwoSheds board.

"I've looked at tuscl, but something about it just annoys me."

Annoying? What possibly could he find annoying on here?

19 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    I look at TwoSheds occasionally. It focuses on Michigan clubs, but it has fewer reviews and they're not as good as the ones on TUSCL. Most importantly, TwoSheds lacks the witty and intelligent posters on the TUSCL forum.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I showered today. Even used deodorant. Hope it's not that.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    That dude probably can't take the TUSCLers that keep it real. I bet that bozo has never gone to a strip club wearing a three-piece polyester suit and run the system on the girls. What a bonehead.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    I find that the writing on TUSCL (usually) shows a higher intelligence level and much more wit then TwoSheds. I suspect he felt outclassed.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yeeeeeeeep
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Was probably reading a post by SJG and fell asleep.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago

Was it Joe Dirt being annoyed that nobody here wants his loser website?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I can't imagine what he might find annoying on here. Maybe the drug addicts who constantly write insane bullshit about how fucked up their lives are. Or the fucking stalkers who write stalker manifestos and analyze every post you made for the last year. Or the stalker morons who decide they hate you and follow you around with every fucking post you make and call you a retard or some shit. Or maybe the pathetic losers who have their noses up strippers butts, and act like strippers from SW with their incessant pro-stripper bullshit.

Yeah, I can't imagine what he doesn't like about TUSCL.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Jerikson, you forgot one -- the stripper web girls who go out of their way pretending to be guys while telling us about the dancer's perspective on everything.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ and where do you fit into all of it, moron?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Jerkoff doesnt even know the shit I talked about on here. He has me on ignore
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Can someone give Jerikson a hug.

I mean. Seriously.

The DUDE is asking for it, just give him a HUGE hug.

Imma say let's have a group hug, some kinda smoke-the-peace-pipe so we can move on and have the guy have his peace.

C'mon Jerikson stop this nonsense, stop being the buzzkiller dude here.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    TwoSheds seems to be a little more straightforward. A lot of questions about whether or not a dancer is still working at a particular club, the pricing structures, etc. It gets to the point. You don't get as good of a general impression, but if you have a question about specifics, it's a good place to go.

I can see how someone there would get annoyed here. What passes for humor here -- the baiting of other posters and whatnot -- doesn't go on there.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "I can see how someone there would get annoyed here. What passes for humor here -- the baiting of other posters and whatnot -- doesn't go on there."

Actually,my motivation to post here is basically document my adventures/misadventures along with some people here who may or may not contribute to my development.

So far, it's good to have bots/posters here instead of just me writing on typepad, blogs,etc.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @AnonJim...but...but...that shit is what makes TUSCL great. Where else could you read about the adventures of Cap'n Stickypants? Where else could you have read the posts of LMN?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    There's a huge number of faggots on this board. In fact, the board is dominated by them. But there are also five or six smart people.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I'll take the blame! I'm to old to let that crap bother me or even try to guess what that something "...about it just annoys me." might be.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Clubber, maybe he took it the wrong way when you told him to get off your lawn ; )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion